"Like every time I'm with you, it's a really stressful job interview. Like I always have to act my best and look my best. And when you touch me, you do something. I don't know what but you do." I ranted, but once the words came out of my mouth, they didn't make much sense. "I'm not crazy," I added.

"I'm not trying to be sappy or anything, but I'm not doing anything. It's because we're soulmates. Every fiber of your body wants to be with me and same goes for mine."

"Not every fiber."

"No that's just your mind. I know I'm not your favorite person, or even close for that matter, but I would treat you better than anyone else Devina. And you know it. Deep down inside I think you know I'm not just some big bad Alpha." I laughed but even if you put it under a microscope, you wouldn't be able to find a hint of humor.

"You ordered my whole school to be killed." He closed his eyes and sped up.

"I know that. But you also don't know everything so I wouldn't be talking right now if I were you."

"Well, you aren't me." I snapped back. "And the only reason why I don't know anything is that no one is telling me anything so that's not my fault."

"Yeah, no ones is telling you anything because they're afraid you might not believe them even if you see it with your own eyes."

"Yeah and then maybe they'll attack me and tackle me to the ground!" I yelled.

"Okay and even after they've apologized a million times you won't forgive them!"

"Maybe that's because I don't know when they'll pounce on me again when they're angry!" I screamed as tears streamed down my face.

"Is that really what you think Devina? That I'll just pounce on you? I'm sorry okay? What more do you want me to say?"

"I never said it was you," I muttered.

"Devina I'm serious, I would never hurt you." He tried to assure me but there was no point.

"You already have." I softly replied and looked out the window.

"I didn't mean to. I would never do it on purpose." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Just drive please."

~Zane's POV~

"Just drive please." She politely replied and went back to staring out the window. We were about two hours away from the city and I couldn't wait. Devina was going to be sleeping in my house every night. I would be able to see her when I wake up and when I go to sleep. I shook my head and pulled the car over, she doesn't forgive me. I got out of the car, ignoring her questions and opened her door. When she didn't move to get out, I reached inside and carried her like a baby out of the car.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say because I never apologize to people. Just you. The thought of you hating me makes me sick to my stomach." I put my hands on her shoulders and leveled our eyes.

"I don't hate you." She rolled her eyes. "But I will hate you if you don't get back into the car and drive me to your house." She added and I chuckled.