I see a smirk plastered on his face while his attention is towards the front of the classroom. I look towards the front, trying to ignore what's happening.

"I-I do mind. Get your hand off my thigh." I whisper.

"Too late to answer, now. I take that as a 'no'." He whispers back.

I gasp quietly his hand reaches inside my panties.

"Come on Eunji, just this once. Just let me do this." He whispers.

I let out a small moan.

"I-I can't let you d-do this." I whisper back.

"Eunji, you'd rather I finger you, screw you or eat you out. Take your pick." He whispers seductively.

My eyes widen and my jaw drops slightly.

I may be a good girl when it comes to studies, but I do know certain things when it comes to sex. And whatever Jungkook said, I unfortunately understand them.

"N-None of them." I whisper angrily.

I feel his hand stop and hasn't reached inside my womanhood, yet.

"Eunji, stop playing so hard to get. Pick one of those three things. You've got...10 seconds. Starting from now." He whispers.

"N-No. Stop it Jungkook, please." I request him, whilst whispering.

"5 seconds are now gone, Eunji." He whispers back.

"Do I seriously have to choose?" I whisper angrily.

"3...2..." Jungkook counts down quietly.

"Stop." I whisper.

"1-" He counts down to one when I interrupt him.

"Fine!" I whisper yell.

He smirks and looks at me.

"What did you pick then?"

Which one do I pick? I know he just wants to get into my pants.

"Fine, if you don't choose within the next 3 seconds, I will. Okay?" He speaks quietly.

I sigh.

"And...that has to be done in bed. MY bed, in our room." He adds, whilst whispering and flashes his teething smirk.

"Fine, if I pick one of them, will you leave me alone after that?" I ask.

"Depends." He replies.

"On what?" I ask again.

"Well...if you choose fingering, I won't leave you alone after that...if you pick eating you out, then I'll kind of leave you alone but you'll see me everyday, during lessons, in our room, wherever...BUT...if you pick screwing, then I'll leave you alone, completely." He replies back, whispering.

He stares into my eyes intensely.

Why couldn't he just say, "If you choose fingering, I'll leave you alone."