Breaking Down the Unbreakable Wall

Vintage Apocalypse's POV
I'm still in shock after losing 4 of my friends. Killer has sunk into a state of depression and hasn't been coming out of their room. I've seen Amphetamine go in there a few times but always heard something being thrown and then some shouts from Killer and then I could hear them cry.

I think I should go check on them. I stop and listen to see if Amphetamine is already in there. After listening I conclude that they are alone. I open the door and they are in their mattress on the floor with a blanket wrapped around them. Their face is buried in their knees and I can hear snivels coming from them.

I walk towards them and then sit next to them and wrap my arms around them. They begin to thrash around because they hadn't know who was hugging them. After the death of Angel and Nightmare, Killer had become quite jumpy.

"Killer, you need to calm down. It's me Vintage." They relax after hearing this.
"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask them.

They mumble a no.

"You're going to have to at some point."

"I know." They reply curtly. We sit there for a little while longer before I speak up.

"Killer, you need to come out of your room and you need to eat something. I can feel your ribs."

"Fine. I'll come out." They then proceed to stand up and start walking out but kept the blanket on them. I followed them out and saw them head towards the restaurant. I hurry in after them and notice they have sat in a booth along with Poison, Toxic, and Cinderblock. I hear things clanking in the kitchen and figure it must be Amphetamine. I decide I should probably go to help him with what ever he is doing.

"What are you doing?"

"Well Vintage, I am trying to find something to cheer Killer up but I don't know what to get them."

"Try pasta it's in the top cabinet on the far left and pots should be in the bottom cabinet on next to the stove."

Amphetamine opens up the top cabinet and chuckles, "Of course Killer would hoard a lot of pasta for the Apocalypse. Classic."
I then help him boil the water and cook the pasta then plate it up for him.

As I bring the plates over I notice that Amphetamine was whispering something in Killer's ear. I brush it off as nothing because it's not my business. I place the food in front of everyone.

"Well hope you enjoy it before we have to eat Power Pup again." I say.

They mainly just nod their heads and eat the food in silence.

I cannot stand the silence so I ask Toxic and Cinderblock, "How are you two holding up?"

"As good as I'll ever be. I just can't believe that they are gone." Cinderblock says speaking for the both of them.

I then let the rest of the meal be eaten in silence. Poison then does the dishes and leaves some pasta out for Ghoul and Party. I then watch Killer go back to their bed and let out a sigh. I then see Ghoul walk into their room and no doubt wanting to talk to them. I then go and find Poison and see if there is anything he needs help with.

Fun Ghoul's POV
I had just finished comforting Party after his night terror. He had seen Kobra calling out to him saying 'You didn't save me, I trusted you'. He had woken me up because of his tossing and turning as well as crying out in his sleep.

Once he went back to sleep I decided I should probably pay Killer a visit. We were estranged from the others and I had only picked up snippets of how Killer was doing. It didn't sound like they were holding up well.