Memory Lane and Guilt Trips

Atomic Nightmare's POV
While everyone was busy helping out with Toxic and preparing room for everyone, me and Angel snuck out to be with each other. We have been in love for a long time but we haven't told anyone yet. Our team and Cinderblock's team would be cool with it but I don't know about anyone else. Suddenly I am attacked by a pair of lips. I snap out of my thought and kiss back. I know it was Angel by the softness of them. He pulls back, "Sorry, your just so sexy I couldn't resist myself." He tells me. "Your not to bad yourself." I tell him with a smirk. We are in the tunnel system that is hidden from BL/ind because of me and Killer's electrical work on a secret door. Our base is a subway station that had a few shops. When I first came across it during the Helium Wars it was already abandoned. It was obvious that people didn't come to it anymore as more and more people moved into the middle of the city. This used to be quite popular I guess for it to have some shops. We turned it into a pretty nice place. When I showed them the subway station it was towards the end of the Helium Wars. Killer's mom taught them to do so many things from drywall, electrical, and plumbing. We thought it was a cool place to make into a shelter. Killer did the design of it and made a lot of the furniture. They are probably the reason we're still alive. I used to do some crazy shit but they talked me out of doing life threatening ones and when that didn't do it they would physically restrain me. There was a coffee shop, a restaurant, a boutique, bathrooms, and control room here. We renovated the bathrooms into much nicer ones even adding showers. We ran a pipe and cable to connect with Battery City's water and electrical supply. We turned the restaurant into our kitchen and dining room. The coffee shop is where we do all of our planning. Then we use the boutique as a storage place. We use the control room as an infirmary. The waiting area is where we all sit and hang out. There was three subway trains as well, having 6 cars each. We each had a subway car for a room and decorated the others in case we needed to house others. We kept one subway car for electrical and radio equipment for when Dr. D comes and if he needs to hide out. The stairway that used to get people down here we transformed it into a ramp to get in and out. It folds downward covering the first set of stairs, which we made a platform that could hold cars. We had a ladder and fire pole to get up and down from the platform and a pulley system for when Dr. D comes. We stocked up the place on non perishable food because Killer could sense something bigger was happening. The food is ok but we try to save it. They are a genius and are one person I'd give all my secrets to. I feel that Angel has curled up into my side and he is snoring softly. I pick him up and carry him until we are almost there. "Angel wake up, unless you want them to know about us." I whisper softly in his ear. "I'm up." He says groggily. I am tired and he is too so we head for our beds.

Fun Ghoul's POV
I can't sleep at night without being plagued by nightmares. I should have done something more to protect them. They spoke light heartedly to me so I think they know that I didn't want them to go through that at all. I promised myself that if I ever found myself in that situation I would protect the person with my life. I saw what it did to them, they became different. I'm going to talk to Party, Kobra, and Jet. They have it know that I won't stand for that anymore. I am going to apologize to them, at a time when they are conscious. Last time I apologized they were unconscious and I will make my team as well. Nobody deserves what they went through and the fact that we turned our backs on them like that is not okay. I set out to find my teammates. I came across Kobra first, he didn't see me so he ended up running right into me. "Sorry Ghoul." He said guiltily. "It's fine. I need to talk to you and the guys for a minute." I told him frankly. "Sure, I'll go find my brother and you find Jet." He told me.
Time Skip
"We need to talk about Killer." I said getting straight to the point. "What you guys did to them a few years ago is not okay. There is not a night that I sleep soundly because of that. What the hell were you thinking doing that to them?" I yell at them. "I honestly don't know. I have begun to regret it to. They didn't deserve anything we put her through. I think I might be in love with them." Party said with tears in his eyes. "Stay the fuck away from them. They are better off without you." I told him harshly. "Ghoul calm down. I regret what I did to them. I was a coward for doing so. I want to apologize to them but I want you to calm down." Kobra said trying to calm me down. "Then how come after four years none of you have apologized to them. I have, I did it many years ago, though they might have not been awake. How about you Jet?" I said still pissed off. "I honestly feel bad about what I did. I will apologize and do them the favor of staying out of their life." He said wisely. I gave him a thankful nod. "Now go apologize assholes." I ordered. They quickly scampered off. I sighed, they are in for a rude awakening.

Toxic Valentine's POV
Killer just left the room leaving me with Cinderblock, who is giving me a hug. To be honest it kind of hurts but I know she was so worried about me. "Can you loosen your grip, it kind of hurts," I tell Cinderblock. She releases me slightly but doesn't let go. "Is that better?" She asks me while looking at me with concern. "Much." I tell her thankfully. I know I will definitely have nightmares from being with Korse, but if what I hear about Killer is true, and they are good with therapy, I will be fine. Suddenly the door opens and I jump and curl up. I have always been this way, just not this bad, but I guess this is what happens when you are captured and tortured. "It's okay Toxic. It's only Vintage." Cinderblock whispers in my ear in an attempt to calm me down. "Maybe we should wait for Killer to come." Vintage suggests. "That's probably best." Cinderblock says with a small nod. We wait for a minute before Killer comes in. Vintage pulls Killer to the side to talk about my mental condition undoubtedly. They still don't know my physical condition, hell I don't even know my own physical condition. I just know that I am in pain everywhere. "Cinderblock can I speak with you for a second." Killer asks trying to pull Cinderblock away. I tense up and start to panic at these words. "It'll be quick, I promise. Vintage can hold your hand. He is really good at hugs." Cinderblock tells me in an attempt to calm me down. "Okay, I guess." I say in defeat. When Killer and Cinderblock come back, Dr. D comes back with them. I feel like I'm not going to like what happens next. "Well we are probably going to have to sedate you so we can get a better look at you." Dr. D tells me trying to keep me calm. "N-no I w-won't do an-nymore n-needles." I stutter bursting into tears. "Hey, hey I promise I won't let them do anything that you wouldn't be comfortable with." Cinderblock tells me as she holds my hand. Suddenly I feel someone give me a hug from behind and get scared then I see they are the tattoos of Killer and relax. Then their legs wrap around my waist and Vintage grabs the arm that Cinderblock is not holding. I see Dr. D hand Vintage a syringe and immediately start panicking. Though I know it's useless, Killer has a strong grip and I have no chance of escaping their hold. I look at Cinderblock for any help but she just squeezes my hand tighter. I feel a pinch in my other arm and then slowly begin to fade to sleep.