Past Family and Past Friends

Killer Dream's POV
I was heading out to Dr. D's with Poison Theif to help fix Dr. D's radio. It had recently begun to act up and he was short on a few supplies to fix it. "I feel like something isn't right. Almost as if something major has recently happened." Poison says out of the blue. "You're right I can feel it too." I tell him. Only now that he pointed it out do I notice its presence. I turn to him and say, "I guess we will find out once we get to Dr. D's." He only nods his head. The rest of the car ride is spent in silence, other than the faint sound of music in the background. We get to Dr. D's and get our stuff out and walk in. "Those idiots decided to head out on Route Guano, alone. They're going to get themselves ghosted." Dr. D mumbles to himself. I knock on the open door to tell him we are there. "So what seems to be the problem with the radio?" Poison asks him. "All it plays is static. I can't get any messages out." Dr. D says exasperated. We spend the next few hours trying to fix the problem. "How about I drive around and see if it plays." I suggest. "That's a good idea." Poison tells me, not even bothering to look up. I get my keys, a few extra batteries, and my ray gun. I get outside and it's dark and raining. I don't remember the last time I saw rain. After driving around for about an hour and reporting back to Poison about the signal, I see some headlights and a car parked and decide to see if they need help. I see two figures standing. They are hugging each other. I then notice the red hair and the shortness of the other and know they are Party and Ghoul. I put my hood on and get out. I begin to walk towards them but Party pulls out his gun and points it at me. "Woah. Party it's only me. Please put the gun down." I try to reason with him not caring that I'm getting wet. He lowers the gun but his grip on Ghoul tightens. Despite the rain I notice they are both crying. "Hey, what happened?" I ask them both. "They are gone, they are both gone." Ghoul mumbles sadly. I instantly know he means Kobra and Jet. Party then gets up and walks away. He stops and sits with his face in his hands about a 100 feet away. Ghoul moves to follow him. "I think he needs to be alone for a little while." I tell him honestly. Ghoul then leans in and cries into my shoulder. I wrap my arms around him and rub circles in his back. A little while later he has fallen asleep. I can't blame him he is probably exhausted from everything that happened today. I then pick him up and gently put him in the front seat of the Trans AM. He doesn't wake up. I then walk over to where Party was. "Leave me alone." He tells me. "I'm not going to do that. Not with the state you're in. I know it feels awful." I explain to him. After I say this, I can see Party getting mad. "You know it feels awful? Well sorry sweetheart, you don't know what it feels like to lose a brother." He yells at me bitterly. I then get mad and yell back, "You know what you fucking idiot? I actually do know what it feels to lose a brother cause I have lost three. My oldest brother died at the beginning of the takeover because he was too weak to take the pill so they killed him immediately. My other older brother was strong enough to be a killjoy but he was ghosted. Then my little brother was brain washed and now works for BL/ind. that hurts just as much as it would if he died because he no longer remembers me, I've been completely erased from his memory. I am fucking alone in this world in the department of family." At this point I've begun to cry and I get up to leave. Then a hand grabs my wrist and prevents me from leaving. "I'm sorry. I didn't know." Party tells me. I look down and see tears in his eyes again. I am then pulled down in between his legs with my back facing Party. I let him do it because I know he needs the comfort and partly because I am still afraid of him. We sit like this for another hour before I speak up and say, "We should probably get going in case of dracs." He nods his head on my shoulder. "Can we stay at your place. I don't think I can face going back to the diner without Kobra." He asks his lip quivering. "Yeah sure just follow me. Though I have to pick up Poison from Dr. D's." I tell him. "Yeah, just please make it quick." He tells me as his tears threaten to spill. I get into my car and he gets into his. I radio Poison telling him that I'm coming and back and to not worry. The ride back to Dr. D's was spent in silence other than the faint sound of the CD in the background. I pull up and go in. "Come on, we got to go." I tell him. He simply nods his head and packs his things. Once we get into the car he begins to ask questions. "So, when were you going to tell me that Kobra and Jet were dead? As well as that Party and Ghoul were coming home with us? I was really worried when you didn't radio in for 2 hours." I hesitate before responding with,"I was going to tell you once we got into the car. I am sorry that I didn't radio in for two hours." I look around to make sure no dracs were around before opening up the entrance to the base. I then close it after we were both in. The second I get out, Nightmare demands to know why Party and Ghoul were here. I tell him that they need a place to stay. "Do they need any medical attention?" Vintage asks me. "I don't know, let me check." I respond. "Do you guys need any medical help?" I ask. "No we took care of it." Party responds. I tell them to take any two subway cars or one if they want.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Time skip
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Neon Angel's POV
Atomic Nightmare, Heart Reaper, Candy Crasher, and I had gone out on patrol. We hadn't seen any activity of BLI so far. We then heard engines and prepare for attack. When we finally see the number we know there is a big possibility that we will not all make it. I give Nightmare a kiss knowing it could be our last. We then start shooting. We were doing alright at first and had shot and killed around half of them. Then I see Reaper clutching her shoulder and I know she got shot. She continues to shoot but I then see her fall knowing she is dead. This causes Candy to become angry and loose focus and concentration. He kills many dracs but then falls and I see that he has fallen. Nightmare and I then finish the rest of the dracs off. Then Nightmare falls and I rush over to him. I see that he has lost a lot of blood. "Hang in there. Don't leave me." I tell him as I cry. I pick him up and lay him in the Jeep. I then speed off towards our hideout in hopes of saving him. I pick him up and run to the infirmary. I yell for Vintage and Killer to meet me there. I lay him on the bed as they run in. "Please save him, I can't lose him. He's all I have." I tell them desperately. I sit by him, holding his hand, as Killer and Vintage do all they can to try and save him. They leave after doing everything they can. Judging by the look in there eyes he isn't going to make it. No one else has the blood type Nightmare needs. "Neon, please give me one last kiss before I leave you to join the black parade." Nightmare calls out hoarsely. I lean in and give him the best kiss I can. After a few minutes I hear the monitors beeping go down before Nightmare whispers a final 'I love you'. I start bawling my eyes out once the monitors beeping flat lines. Killer comes in and hugs me. "He's dead and I can't bring him back." I say through hiccups. "If you decide that you don't want to stay here anymore. Just know, I won't blame you. I will only miss you like hell. I will always be your friend, even if you decide to go." Killer tells me as they hug me. "You're the best friend that I could ever have. I'll miss you. I can't live without my love though." I say through the tears.
Trigger Warning
I then get up and walk to my subway car. I get out my gun and put it to my head. I then pull the trigger knowing I will be with my love for eternity.
End of Trigger Warning
I look down and see my body and I am about to leave when I see Killer walking in. They hold my dead body and cry. I hear them whisper be free now my angel. I smile at this. I feel awful for leaving Killer in this state. Amphetamine comes in and hugs Killer. I take this as my cue to leave. Suddenly my love appears in front of me. "Ready to go, Evan, my love." Nightmare asks me. "Goodbye Killer. I'll see you in the next life." I say even though I know they can't hear me. I join my hand with Nightmare's or when I first fell in love with him, Tenzin's. We start to walk and I hear Killer's cries fade away.

AN: I almost cried when writing this and don't hate me

Killer Dream's POV
"They are gone. They are all gone." I realize this as Amphetamine holds me and I am just in utter shock. "The people I have known for half my life are gone." Amphetamine holds me tighter. I don't cry, I just sit in shock. I can tell Amphetamine is holding me more for his own sake. I always dealt with loss in a weird way. I don't mind Amphetamine holding me though I always did like hugs. I don't hear Amphetamine's cries, I only feel my shirt getting wet. I let him sob into my shoulder and hold me like a child would hold a teddy bear. It will help him in the long run. There is no shame in crying. The shame is in bottling up your feelings and than having an angry outburst which ends with someone being hurt. He has begun to stop crying and as the shock wears off, I start to cry. "Why do I let people I care about die." I wail. "It's not your fault, Killer." I cry Amphetamine's shoulder. I then hop onto Amphetamine's back because I'm lazy and grief stricken. He lets it slide and carries me to the common area, where Vintage and Poison are. They hug each other like there's no tomorrow. I hear them sniveling and I don't blame them, they knew Angel and Nightmare longer than me. Amphetamine takes me in the direction of my room. I then hear cries coming from Cinderblock's room and figure she is with Toxic. I decide it's better to leave them alone and mourn their friends for now. I begin to feel tired and realize that I can't remember the last time I had a good night's sleep. Amphetamine carries me to my room and puts me on my bed and tucks me in. He sings to me and rubs my head. I can no longer keep my eyes open and slip into unconsciousness.