A Mission You Say?!

"Let me sleep" I groan as Atomic Nightmare wakes me up. "Get up, Dr. D called. He says it's important Killer Dream." Nightmare says. "It's not as important as me sleeping." I hear him groan. "If we were all like you, then we'd be killing ourselves by sleeping in." I then mutter a few curse words before saying, "Okay I'm up. Now get out."I say groggily, so Nightmare leaves. I get my gear and clothes on before I walk out to our kitchen. When I get there everyone is already there. "Good morning" Poison Theif says. I was still quite tired so I gave him a quick smile and I sit next to him. He is trying to tune the radio. I would normally try to help him but I am useless when I'm tired. I never got used to getting up early, not even 4 years of high school can fix that problem. "Can you hurry up. You're taking too long. And for gods sake, it's only Power Pup. Like come on Vintage." Neon Angel says as he goes to the fridge and grabs a water. "Do you have to be such a pain in the ass sometimes" I tell him bitterly. "Breakfast is ready, if you could even call it that." Vintage shouts. After our "breakfast"we head out to Dr. D in our jeep. I remember when we first found it, I hot wired it once when I needed to get out of the city quickly. I drive with Vintage next to me and Nightmare, Angel, and Poison in the back. Poison was awkwardly sitting in between Nightmare and Angel while they were being all lovey dovey. We arrive and go straight into Dr. D's office and immediately see that The Fabulous Killjoys are here. "Look what the cat dragged in." I say rolling my eyes, my sass coming from my hatred of them and my tiredness. "Took you long enough to get here." Kobra Kid retorted. I grunted in reply. My team hated the Fabulous Killjoys, they were like those people in school that thought they were so cool but were hated by everyone else. Dr. D once asked me to join The Fabulous Killjoys but I refused saying, "Who would want to join a group of stuck up assholes." I also had some personal reasons for not joining The Fabulous Killjoys mainly trust issues that they were the cause of. That's when I created The Rejected Killjoys and soon found everyone else.My team would work with The Fabulous Killjoys only because we need to destroy BL/ind. We didn't get along though, but we got the job done. The fact that both of our teams are here means that something dangerous needs to be done. As if reading my mind Dr. D told us this was a dangerous mission, a member of another team was taken hostage by BLI. I flat out agreed that my team would go. "I would want them to do the same for me and my team, I wouldn't want my teammates to leave me behind." The Fabulous Killjoys had an entirely different outlook on this situation. One that I wouldn't stand for due to past experiences. "Why would risk our lives for someone else's team." Party Poison stated coldly. I was pissed, so I did what anyone would do. I punched his nose. "Easy there tiger." Nightmare said as he pinned my wrists to my sides before proceeding to yell at them. "Okay so next time you need help saving someone you care about don't bother coming to us or any other team because why would they risk their lives to help someone else's team. You know what Party you and your team are cowardly, stuck up, and all around assholes. The one thing we should be right now is unified. BLI has taken one of our allies and you are going to sit back and watch BLI win them over. Loosing the trust of one of our allies and our friends." They just stood there in shock. It was quite amusing so I snickered. "So what's it going to be." Poison slyly asked with a smirk on his face. "We'll do it." Jet Star and Fun Ghoul stated. "We would never want to be left behind by our team and forgotten about." "What about you two?" Vintage asked Kobra Kid and Party Poison. "Or are you going to let your teammates go into a deadly situation without you to back them up?" Vintage stated in a condescending tone. "Fine we'll do it." Party said reluctantly. It was obvious that he wasn't completely on board as most everyone else was. I just glared at him before rolling my eyes and turning my attention to Dr. D. "Now that you are all on board and that I have your attention I can have you meet up with one of the teammates who can fill you in and will becoming with you." Dr. D stated and if by magic my friend appeared and I then knew how important this was. "For those of you who don't know this is Cinderblock Garden from The Neurotic Killjoys." Dr. D states. I ran over and gave her a hug. I didn't want to let her go I know how much this must hurt her. Her friends and loved ones were her life. "Who was it?" I ask her cautiously. "Toxic Valentine." Cinderblock says barely able to get the words out without crying. It was worse than I thought Toxic was Cinderblock's team mate who was like a little brother to her.