Duct Tape Scars and Nightmares

Killer Dream's POV
I went to get Dr. D and Vintage because they are the best with physical medical stuff. I'm decent with it but I excel when it comes to mental health. I walk to where Vintage was sleeping. He was tired last night so I let him get some sleep. "Vintage we need you to check on Toxic. He just woke up." I told him gently waking him up. "I'll be there in a minute." He told me groggily. I left to go find Dr. D. As I step into the hallway I bump into someone. I look up and see its Kobra. I am feeling like being incredibly irritable today, so I take it out on someone else in a weird way. "Sorry, Kid." I say with a smirk and emphasizing the Kid. He sighs clearly annoyed and begins to walk away. "Wait Kobra come back! I'm sorry." I say desperately because I need to ask him if he knows where Dr. D is. "Did you say you were sorry. I am shocked. This is a first." He says sarcastically, a smile tugging at his lips. "Yeah, yeah, you idiot. Do you know where Dr. D is. Toxic just woke up so I need to find him." I tell him with a sense of urgency. "How about I find him and you can go help Vintage." He suggests. "Thanks so much. You aren't too bad." I tell him. Though deep inside I know he was a terrible person before and possibly still is. He handed me over to BL/ind without a fight. That I can never forgive him fully for. I head off back to Toxic and Cinderblock. Only stopping to make sure Vintage got out of bed.

Kobra Kid's POV
I can see why my brother fell in love with them. They have a tough exterior and try to appear strong in front of everyone and appear curt to those whom they don't know and do not trust but for a friend they let it all down and show they really truly care. It all depends on where you stand with them. I regret every ounce of pain I put them through, I only went along with it because it was my brother's idea. I was a coward then and that hasn't changed. I lost their respect. I know they will never forgive me for what I did to them. I just want them to know how sorry I am for what I did to them back then. I know how they felt when they saw Toxic. They saw themselves in Toxic, but the only difference being that Toxic wasn't there as long as they were. They were there that long because of us, we never went back for them. I keep my promise and go off to find Dr. D. I soon find him recording his broadcast with Amphetamine Kid and Show Pony. I grab his attention and he tells Amphetamine Kid to continue the broadcast. "What is it Kobra?" He asks impatiently. "It's Toxic he just woke up. Killer got Vintage and was coming to get you but I told them I'd come find you so they could help Vintage with Toxic." I explained to him. "Ok I'll be right there." He tells me. "Amphetamine your in charge of the broadcast till I get back." He tells Amphetamine. Once I see him heading towards Toxic, I go off to find my brother and my crazy ass friends.

Amphetamine Kid's POV
Killer Dream thinks I don't know what they did to them all those years ago. I knew TJ and Killer before the fires, in fact I knew most of my team and Killer's team. We had all known who everyone was but we never expected to see everyone after BL/ind took over. I left before Killer but I always watched over them. They are like a little sibling to me. One night I had hacked into BL/ind systems and saw them. I knew they were with The Fabulous Four at the time, so I watched and waited for them to come for them, something they never did. Then I began to hear Korse talk to them while he tortured them. Saying things like they never even put up a fight to keep you. You are nothing in their eyes. They never even tried to rescue you. They didn't even regret it. Killer was heartbroken. Their trust is hard to come by but when you gain it, it means they really care about you. Then they shattered their trust and abandoned them. Though they react a bit differently to someone breaking their trust. They will be sad about it but then it ignites a fire that will stop at nothing to make you pay. They become cold blooded after that to you. You shatter their heart but it can easily pick up the pieces and mend them together. They will eventually get what's coming to them. If not by them then by me.