Chapter 7

The next day we had set up my YouTube. It was way more work then I had expected. We called up FinsGraphics to do my banner and we named my YouTube by my minecraft name I had made 2 years ago. 'TaylorToder' I'm creative, I know. It was a pain, fix the URL, create new accounts, create a twitch, team speak, skype, find a manager. Jeez.

Preston rambled on giving tips that I didn't listen to half the time. But when he mentioned adding people on skype, I got exited.

We went through all of Preston's contacts and skyped them a little, introducing me. I just sat there and waved while Preston introduced me. No one particularly stood out except for a few such as Marvin or bodil40, his accent was perfect or noochm and woofless because they were drop dead funny and they are good friends of Preston.

I was starting to get tired of this when Preston's mouse hovered over the next name, Mitch. A huge smile found its way to my face. Preston looked over at me and he could read my excitement. His face dropped a little, why does he hate Mitch so much? Mitch picked up the call and I died a little.

"Hey dood what's up?" Mitch said.

"Oh I-" Preston started.

Jerome appeared in the doorway. "Ayyy, who's the pretty lady?" Jerome cut of Preston.

My stomach did flips but I held my tongue. I simply waved and gave a smile. First impressions were key.

"That's what I was going to explain until you cut me off." Replied Preston. "This is Taylor, she's new to YouTube and you should add her on skype-"

"She's a keeper, biggums."Jerome yelled from his room.

"What the hell, man!"Mitch Elle's back.

"You guys should add her on Skype and we should all do a video to introduce her." Preston continued and ignored them.

"Okay sounds good!" Mitch said quickly not letting Jerome say anything stupid and hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finished around 1 o'clock and Mat, Rob, Bodil, Lachlan, Mitch, Jerome, Tax, Campingrusher, Preston and I all agreed to film a battle dome at 5.

"I'm starving, let's go out for lunch" Preston said.

"Ummm where?" I replied.

"McDonald duhh, we are American." Preston stated.

I laughed at his racist joke.

"How many times do you go to McDonald a week?" I asked.

"Way to many" he replied.

I wave him over like I'm about to tell a secret.

"That's why you're fat." I whisper in his ear.

"Ouch" He billed back and held his hand to his heart "that hurt, now take it back"

"Nope" I refused.

He pouted for the rest of the car ride.

When we got there, I ordered a salad and fries and what Preston got will be too long to put in words. When I saw the total, I almost fainted. Thank God, he's famous.

"For here or to go?" Asked the cashier.

"To go" Preston replied.

I raised an eyebrow. "I thought we were eating here?" I said to Preston.

"I've got a better idea." Replied Preston with a cheeky smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About half an hour later we arrived at some kind of park. I didn't know where Preston took me, he wouldn't tell me. We got out with all our food.

I looked around a little and suddenly I remembered this place. Me and Preston were in grade 7 and we came here every weekend. It was like our little escape, like our world with only us.

I stood there stunned. Preston came from behind me.

"You remember?" He asked.

"Of course, we used to come here back in the day" I replied.

I walked up to one of the old rusty swings that I once sat on 6 years ago. I sat down and Preston walked up from behind and started pushing me. The swing squeaked from the years it's hadn't been used.

I closed my eyes thinking of these four years where I had completely blocked out Preston. How stupid was I?

"I'm sorry" I said breaking the comfortable silence.

"For what?" He replied.

"For these past four-" I started.

"Hey, let's forget about the past and remember here and now" he said.

I smiled

"Agreed."

_____________________________________________

Hey guysss, sorry for not updating!!! The story will get exiting, I swear!!

Vote, comment, add to library.

Check out my YouTube:) http://youtu.be/3OI5NYhsneE

Xoxox-anna