Chapter 13 (PG13)

Magsimula sa umpisa

You’re late.” His voice made me open my eyes.

Jeff.

“God damn it Jeff, did you have to scare the crap out of me?” I asked, trying to move again but he wouldn’t let me.

“Yes, now hold still.” He commanded. I’m not good with orders.

“NO! Get off of me!” I yelled, squirming under him. He was stronger then I remember. It’s only been a day he couldn’t be too much stronger.

“Nope, hold still.”

“GET OFF!!!” I screamed and he chuckled.

“No, I won’t get off. Now tell me why you left.”

“How did you find me?”

“You didn’t answer my question.”

I didn’t want to answer his fucking question.

“Fuck you.” I growled.

“Oh don’t be mean; there is no need for that.”

He put his head in my neck, trailing his nose on my throat in a teasing way.

“You smell good. God I missed you.” He kissed my neck softly.

My heart fluttered at his kiss. God I missed him too.

“Thanks now get the fuck off me.” I said.

“Fuck me? Did you say that? Okay if you want.” He smirked

“NO, I said got off me.”

“Get in me? Damn I guess you missed me too.” He started to suck on my throat and I sighed.

“This isn’t a game Jeff.” I said, not moving as much.

“I thought we were playing hide and seek. You hide” His hand went down my stomach and played with the hem of my pants. “And I seek.

I gasped at his cold hand on my face. His hand went down my face and then my neck and stopped at my chest.

“Well, you found me, but how?” I asked again.

“I’m good at hide and seek. It’s my life.” He smiled at me, brushing his lips on mine. My back arched a bit, and I frowned.

“Jeff, get off me.” I freed my hand and grabbed his hoodie.

“Do you want me to get off?” He asked, his chuckle making my neck vibrate.