The unwanted audience and the bonding of enemies

Start from the beginning

Her face portrayed the pain she felt and she wanted to know from me, in a whispering tone: "Is this really happening? What happened between them?" I just shrugged my shoulders and responded: "Jassy, I have no clue but apparently, you have left an impression on them. And by the way, did Enzo really take your first kiss?" She became instantly red, which confirmed my question, and I chuckled, not quite believing that this really happened: "He really did that? How was it?" She turned even more flushed and stammered: "It was wow; I cannot explain what I felt this moment. It was like magic happened."

I was thoroughly impressed and was speechless. How could Enzo be so thoughtful to think about this; then I suddenly realized something:
"Jassy, you did not have the first kiss with a boy you love! You always wanted it to be the boy whom you love! I am sorry that this did not happen for you!" She nodded in agreement, but said, after thinking a while, making me curious: "Aryan, I know that it was not with the boy I love but it was special. Something happened!" Once more today, I could not believe my ears and wanted to know from her: "What do you mean with this?"

She gave me an icredulous look and explained: "This kiss was something really really special. It made my knees go weak and my inside flutter! We both got lost in this kiss and it was truly intoxicating!" I suddenly understood what she implied. It was clear to me that she was slowly falling for Enzo Morales. This would lead for sure to many problems, as Shawn hated the thought of them being together. I also could not be supportive and I decided that I needed to talk to her again to make it clear to her that he was just her colleague and nothing more.

"Jassy, please do not let these feelings develop! I know that it will not end well; you are world apart and I do not want you to get hurt. I know that I promised to get to know him better but I doubt that he is the one for you!" I told her honestly, I knew that this would make her upset and I detected annoyance at her intense stare. I turned around and walked away; I did not want to add anything or argue with her anymore. I knew that my behaviour was annoying, but I had the best intention.
If she opened up to Enzo and let him into her heart, I could not tell what would happen. Otherwise, she would have get her heart broken, I was positive about this. I promised myself that I would make sure that she would not get hurt as I could not see her hurt or unhappy. It was enough for me that one guy hurt her some years ago. He seemed very nice and I didn't notice anything suspicious on him. He was Indian and was respected in the Sikh community. However, he did the unspeakable thing to her: he pretended to like her as she came from a wealthy family which meant that she had a big dowry. To my surprise, I overheard him talking to his friend and could expose his true intentions. Jasmeet really liked this boy and it left me devastated to know that she was in pain. I could not sense that this was going to be hard to maintain, as fate decided to change everything.

Jasmeet's POV:

When Aryan called me to come to meet him urgently, I ran as fast as I could, dropping everything, I did before. It sounded as if something bad happened and as if it required my immediate presence. I reached him out of breath, a result of me running there, and could still hear the shouting of the two most popular boys in our school. I peaked around the corner and could see Enzo and Shawn screaming at each other. Both of them seemed irritated and furious, their faces showing their crossness and exasperation with each other. Then suddenly I heard what they were yelling about at each other. I could not hear everything but I could make out each detail that they were talking about me. It was because of me. I could not believe what I heard; Shawn and Enzo fighting because of me. What was happening and what caused this? Why were so upset with each other? Were they in love with me or did they like me? This could never happen; I was Jasmeet Kaur, the girl who never attracted any boys. I was never the one who caught the eyes of boys; I was invisible. I pinched myself to make sure that I did not dream. There was no way that they could feel anything at all for me. Something changed the last days and I was not sure what caused this transformation.