1 | So You Had A Bad Day-

Start from the beginning

"I know everyone is excited about this being your last year as junior high students but we still have a whole year to get through."

Annoyed groans were heard throughout the class.

"Yeah, I'm not too thrilled about it either but with that being said it's time to start thinking about your futures!" Mr. Ross grabbed a stack of papers from his desk and split that stack with the front row so that the students can pass them back to the next row and so on.

"Take a good look at what the paper says and start thinking about the high school you'd like to go to based on what you want to be. If you look at your paper you'll see numbers listed from one to five. This is so that you could lists the high schools from your most preferred, being one, with the others being backup schools just in case. Please don't pick one school thinking you'll get in automatically. Don't get cocky, although it's good to be confident eventually you'll trip over yourself and fall."

Mr.Ross then smiles at the class as he leans on his desk, arms crossed. "I can't wait to see what you guys will become. Hero or not, I'll be cheering for you!"

Despite his warnings, some students turned in their sheet the second he dismissed the class. Everyone made their way out the door, one specifically tried to get away faster to avoid confrontation.

"I'd like a word Miss L/n."

'Mission failed.'

The teen let out an exaggerated sigh before turning to the teacher with a small smile. "Yes sir?"

Mr.Ross holds up the sheet he handed out earlier, only a name to be seen. "Care to explain what this is?"

"A sheet of paper?" Y/n shrugged, faking ignorance.

"Try again." Mr. Ross looked at her blankly. Though on the inside he was slightly amused.

"A sheet of paper.... with words?"

"L/n, this is your future and it's blank." Mr.Ross looks at the paper then back at the teen. "There's nothing on here but a name."

"Perfessor," she started. "Nothing seems .......right at the moment. Even if I go to a regular highschool I still need a major." Y/n leaned against the door knowing she wouldn't be leaving anytime soon. "I do have a back up I can put though."

"Okay. Okay! We can work with that! Um.... I've seen you on duty for hall monitor. You're good at arguing your point to students. How about you aim to be a lawyer?"

"I don't like people."

"That can be fixed." He countered as quickly as she responded.

"O-kaaay, I don't care to like people."

"Doctor?"

"And risk catching a disease? No thanks. I hate doctors anyway."

Mr.Ross nods, well knowing of that tiny phobia she had. He tried to think of something else.

"How about being a teacher? You're pretty smart."

Y/n chuckled. "That's debatable."

Mr. Ross raised a brow. "You're an A student. How do you explain that?"

Y/n shrugs again. "Favoritism?"

Mr.Ross looked at her offended. "I don't pick favorites!"

"Yeah right-" She scoffs. Y/n corrected her stance after seeing Mr.Ross give her a knowing look. "S-sorry." She bowed her head slightly.