1 | So You Had A Bad Day-

What was it about today's society that makes us act the way we do? No one can say the human race has not evolved, yet at the same time we seem to be stuck in the same recurring idea that Power is everything.

How can one argue with that? Power is something everyone strives for, though maybe not in the same forms but it's still considered power nonetheless.

Then there was the fact that Y/n L/n lives in the Era where the world of heroes and superpowers were the norm.

Yet Y/n didn't care much for the titles her society has decided to label it's people.

Heroes and villains? Not exactly her problem. What were the people expecting when Quirks, superpowers basically, started appearing?

Quirk or no quirk? Y/n had no such thing. In most cases when a quirkless, those without power, sees others that do possess a quirk- they'd stand in sidelines in admiration.

Others, like Y/n, stand bitter of their misfortune. She's managed to get over it close to a year after she was first given the news with a little pettiness left in.

But how could Y/n complain?

She lives a considerably normal life. She has a good home and a nice family with slight complications but what family doesn't have it's ups and downs?

Friends. Well, friends were just a subject that wasn't as important to her.

It's like one of those things where you talk to certain people often but don't really know them so it's kind of hard to give them a 'friend' label when they really don't fit the category.

Either way it was hard for Y/n to do anything that would disappoint the people she considered having high obligations to. Like her family.

In her mind it was bad enough they landed with a quirkless kid, even if there were many others in her relative lenage that had met the same faith, maybe they never thought it would be them. It was hard for Y/n to wonder if her parents, despite be loving and supportive, wanted more than what she is now.

At this point the only thing she can do was bring the highest grades she could muster to make up for it. Y/n takes interest in whatever hobbies her parents have interest in. Except, of course, any of their suggestions on her future of dating and marriage.

She may be considered an obedient child by most but C'mon, she's still a teen after all. Her rebellious stage may be just peaking now but soon enough everyone will notice that those little things truly were little things.

After all, in this world there's only one goal for the Quirkless : TO SURVIVE

~*~

Bring!

"Alright, alright, settle down everybody- Hey! I saw that! Sit down. "

Poor Mr.Ross had to deal with a troublesome group of kids. Always riled up about something or someone. Any gossip they can get their hands on and yet when someone actually does something they suddenly have no idea what's going on, let alone who would be the culprit.

Y/n was probably the only student that would be willing to keep everything to herself.

She's quite a strange girl really, she was quiet, never seemed to openly share her opinions about anything or anyone. Y/n only said what she felt needed to be said. Nothing more, nothing less. Over all, if he were to pick one word that would suit her actions he'd say she was -cautious.