Letting go

"I'm sorry Somi, I think it's time to let go"

- j.j.k and  y.y.j

-------- Somi's POV

I woke up to the feeling of my stomach growling..

Food..I NEED FOOOOODDDD

I jumped out of bed and spirited to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and ran down stairs

"IM COMING BABY! ALMOST THERE"

I yelled running to the kitchen. I opened my fridge to find NOTHING. I dropped to my knees and started tearing up

"Food..."

I wiped my tears and head d back up. I changed my pajamas into a black sweatshirt with the words 'I need food' in bold white lettering. I put on a pair of black leggings tied my hair in a high ponytail. I quicky grabbed my wallet and ran out of the door.

"IM COMING BABY~"

I yelled running through the streets. I did not give a fuxk about the cars honking and people staring. I NEEDED MY FOOD!

>>>>>>>>

"Hey! Can I yet two large cookies, a scout of green tea ice cream and a slice of chocolate cake?"

>>>>>>>

"Thank you for the food!"

I said before digging in. (She's in a cafe btw)

As I was eating happily, I heard a fimilar voice. I looked up to se- YOUNGJAE?! Tears began to fill up in my eyes. I quicky asked a waiter to give me a container spot dring home my food. 

"Thank you"

I mumbled as she gave me a bag. I quicky ran out but bumped into a shoulder. WOW PERFECT!

"S-Somi?!"

"I wish the best for you and that girl"

I said before running out. 

I was about to unlock my apartment but..

"Somi?what a happened?!"

..Jungkook

I ran into his arms and cried heavily. I don't even care anymore. I just needed someone..I suddenly fell to the ground as I felt his strong hands grab my shoulders and push me.i looked up in shock

"D-don't think you can come up in my life again after you left me"

I looked straight into his eyes. There was no emotion except for a bit of sadness.

"...mian.."

I wispered before unlocking my apartment. I ran into my room and cried..

I lost my trust in world...

JUNGKOOK's POV

i pushed her to the ground after she hugged me. i misses her, i misses her touch, i missed her voice, but i think its time to let go. she loves youngjae not me. she needs youngaje not me..

seeing her fall to the ground with shocked and sad eyes hurt  me. it was like someone shot me right in the heart. 

youngjae..please take care of my love..

YOUNGJAE'S POV

last night after talking to jungkook made me decided im going to let her go. im going to stop loving her and move on, im going to let her go in the hands of someone she deserves.