Honeymoon

I decided to change the main character into Kim Nahee.I hope your find with that.Everything is gonna be the same butt instead of Halla its gonna be Nahee.Its the girl above ☝️☝

SOMI'S POV

Jungkook and I arrived at the airport.I was excited hoping that this honeymoon would help Jungkook and I become close.We got our tickets and waited for the plane to arrive.

"OPPA~~!"

We both turned our heads towards that loud squeaky voice.Arin?

"Hey jagi~"

They both kissed eachother making me gag a bit.

"Sorry to interrupt but what are you doing here?"

I said softly pointing to Arin.She scoffed

"Duh, The honeymoon.."

Than it hit me, Of course..Who would've thought.Stupid me actually thinking that me and Jungkook would SPEAD TIME TOGETHER ALONE!I smiled at them and they both rolled their eyes.

>>>>>>>>>

We got on to the plane and looked for our seats.

"I got seat A4"

Jungkook said walking over to his seat.

"Awww oppa, I hope B1"

Arin pouted

"Umm, I got A5, I guess we're sitting together Jungkook"

I walked over to my seat, I was about to sit but before I could Jungkook pushed me and Arin came running towards my seat.She sat down and smirked.

"Go find somewhere else to sit Somi"

She said smirking.I replied with a simple "ok" and walked towards the seat Arin's seat.I sat down and wore my earphones.

"Um hello?"

I jumped by the sudden voice. I looked over to my side to see a girl around my age.She had short hair.I plugged out my ear phones and smiled

"Oh hello!"

"Is anyone sitting here?"

I shook my head.She smiled and sat down.

"So where are you heading too?"

"Jeju island, You?"

"Oh I'm going there too, Since this is gonna be a long ride let me interested my self, I'm Amber Liu.Im Taiwanese/American and I was born on September 18 1992"

"I'm Lee Somi.I'm fully Korean and I'm born on June 23rd 1999 (Yes, I know it's not her real birthday butt deal with it._.)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Amber and I talked for the whole plane ride.We got really close too!The plane reached Jeju and we took our stuff and got off the plane.We waved goodbye and also exchanged numbers.I ran towards where Jungkook and Arin are.God dam why they so fast!

"H-hey"

They looked behide and saw me breathing heavily.They scoffedand kept walking.Whats with them with scoffing?!

We arrived at our hotel.I got my own room and Jungkook and Arin shared one.Once I got in my room I jumped on my bed.YESS!!SO COMFY~~<3

-ring~

My phone started ringing, AMBER!

"Hello~"

"Hey it's Amber"