Found

SOMI'S POV

"Oppa!!"

I yelled.I hugged youngjae tightly.

"Hey jagi~ How are you doing?"

He said kissing my cheek.I smiled at him pulling away.

"Ready to go?"

I nodded yes.He held my hand and we drove to the restaurant.

>>>>>>>

"SOMSOM!!"

I we arrived at the restaurant and right when I stepped in I heard a fimilar voice.

"WONHO MY HO!!!"

I went towards him and hugged him.We all than sat down and waited for the waiter to take our order.

seat arrangement

Me Youngjae

Wonho 

The waiter took out order and we started chatting about random stuff.Once the food arrived Wonho took a photo of all of us together.Youngjae's arm was wrapped around my shoulder with a wide smile.

"Everyone say Kimchi~"

He took the photo and than posted it.

JUNGKOOK's POV

-ding

I was currently watching a movie with all the Hyungs at jin's house.I sighed and grabbed my phone.Somi..I quickly clicked the notification.My heart instantly melted but broke at the same time.I miss her.I miss that soft face of hers.I miss her voice..Seeing her smile gave a energy but seeing a guys arm wrapped around her killed me.Who the hell is he?

I was so lost in thought I didn't notice my Hyungs trying to get my attention.

"Yo kook!"

I jumped at Namjoon Hyungs voice.I glanced up at him 

"-sigh- sorry"

I said putting my phone back with my hand down low.Yeah, the Hyungs know about my recent depression and emptiness.All because of Somi..Do you know how long it took for them to try to get me out of my room?!

"Yah!You need to stop thinking about her!We'll find her so don't worry!"

Hoseok said.I looked back up with tears starting to form.

"I miss her Hyung..I want her back"

"You did this to your self kook"

Jimin said.

I know, I know...His phone than started ringing.He got out his phone and his eyes widened seeing the user.

"Who is it?"

I said.He gave me a nervous smile before going to the kitchen to answer the call.I looked around the see all the Hyungs detracted which gave a chance to eavesdrop on Jimin hyung.I tip toed to the kitchen.

"How are you doing Somi?I missed yo-"

Before he could finished his sentence I jumped in right when I heard her name.I grabbed his phone and pushed him away

"Somi?SOMI!!Is it really you!!"

"I-I-"

I was than pushed by Jimin.

"Hey!"

He said before ending the call button.

"hyung pleas.."

He looked at me strictly while I'm here on knees begging him.

"Please Hyung..I miss her!Where is she tell me !!"

I yelled getting up grabbing his shoulders.

"I BEG YOU TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK SHE IS!!"

I started getting frustrated.He knows how much I miss her and need her but he won't tell me?!

"no..you hurted her enough to Jungkook.Im not letting you Hurt her again."

He said looking away.I dropped to the floor once again crying this time.At this point all the Hyungs are here confused and concerned.

"Busan"

I looked up at him

"What?"

"I already said it and Im not saying it again"

..Busan.amy eyes lit up with hope as I got up and hugged him

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!"

I yelled before dashing out of the house and driving home.

I'm coming for you Somi..Just you wait..

[506 words]

Hey everyone!Its me again.Sorry I haven't been posting a lot.I've been really busy with school ._. Haha yeah..I suk.Sorrie

Instagram: oxxjeon