The Retake

- After the date night -

"Did you have fun?" Jaden asked as he walked me back to the car.

Honestly, I did. He took me out to dinner and we reminisced old times. He made me feel young again, like we just met in high school.

"Of course." I giggled.

He smiled one of his sexy smiles.

"I love you Taylor." He spoke, intertwining our fingers together.

He pulled me close, wrapping his hands around my back. By now, we were against the car, just holding onto each other. He leaned down and kissed me. I hesitantly kissed back as he picked me up and laid me on the hood of the car. Jaden started making kisses on my neck.

"No." I breathed heavily. "Not here." 

Jaden nodded in agreement and got from on top of me. My body was so weak, I could barely stand but I managed to make it to the car and actually get inside. Jaden started driving, his hand rested in my lap. Somehow, he managed to get in between my legs and inside my dress. I shifted around a little bit, trying to get comfortable and trying to make it harder for him. Finally, he made it to my panties, sliding his fingers in between and soon inside me. I closed my eyes in pleasure and slumped in my seat.

"Ja-Jaden." I moaned. 

I imagined him smirking right now. He finally stopped and when I opened my eyes, I seen my Condo. I felt irritated. I was planning on him doing something tonight. Obviously not. I began to grab my purse.

"Th-anks so much." I fake smiled.

"You really think I was gonna tease you and drop you off at home with the kids and your mom while we're both horny?" He chuckled. "Sike!' 

Jaden stepped on the gas pedal, speeding off. I laughed and after about 5 minutes, we stopped at his house. The same house I spent most of my life in. The same house I was traumatized for life at. The same house I was abused in. The same house I cooked, cleaned and slaved for many people in. That same house. 

Jaden opened his door, walking to mine, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. He ran up to the door, unlocked it and walked inside. We crashed on the couch and started to take each others clothes off. Before I could even get a chance to take Jaden's shirt off. He had already ripped my dress off. My favorite fucking dress. Ruined -.-

I finally managed to take his shirt and pants off, leaving us both in undergarments. Jaden took my panties off and put his head in between my legs, sliding his tongue inside me.

I gripped onto the throw pillows on the couch, throwing my head back in pleasure. I moaned loudly, grasping onto the couch even harder. I felt my walls tighten around his tongue and my body started to shake.

"I-I...." I tried getting out but before I even said any words, Cum came dripping out on his tongue. 

Jaden came up, and started to take his boxers off.

"You ready Taylor?" He asked. 

I nodded and he positioned himself in between my legs. He slid inside me and I whimpered in pain, mostly because I hadn't had sex in about a year. After a while, it started to feel good. I got that same spark I got when we first had sex. That same spark when we first started dating. I felt like we were one body. I moaned His name over and over again, giving him both satisfaction and motivation. 

"I love you so much." He panted, continuing to thrust inside me.

"I-I Lo-ve Yo-u too." I managed to say. 

We were making up for all of our past, all of his mistakes and trouble, and misunderstandings. The pain he caused me and how much I hated him but yet I loved him. He was mine but then he was the devil's lover, we were making up for all of that. 

After we both had our orgasms, We rolled off of the couch, onto the ground. Me ontop of him. I laid my head on his chest, listening to his unsteady heart rate. 

"You have.... No Idea.... Taylor." He panted heavily.

I couldn't even say anything. I was too out of breaths. My thoughts was the only place I could actually speak.

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of Jaden snoring lightly. Once my vision became clear enough, I checked the clock. 10:25. 

"God dammit!' I yelled.

I stood up and sprinted upstairs, From what I remember, the master bedroom is at the end of the hall. I ran down there and grabbed one of Jaden's tee-shirts and sweats. along with some boxers. I grabbed a towel and washcloth, got in the shower real quick then put on the outfit. 

After, I ran down stairs yelling. 

"Jaden! We gotta go!" 

I seen him rise up and rub his head.

"Stop fucking yelling! It's too damn early." He groaned.

"Well excuse me for trying to get home to my fucking kids so my mom can go home and rest." I growled.

He shook his head and looked at me. 

"What the hell are you wearing my clothes for?" He yelled at me.

"You ripped my fucking dress. Figure it out." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Taylor."

After he got ready, he grabbed his keys and we walked outside, getting in the car. 

I huffed and looked out the window.

"I don't know what the fuck you have an attitude for." 

"You're the fucking person who started this damn drama Jaden. Do you always have to start shit?" I asked. 

He just simply shook his head, avoiding me.

We finally arrived at my house and I got out the car, slamming his door.

"Slam my fucking door again Taylor. I dare you to." He yelled to me.

I flipped him off and took my keys out my purse, unlocking the door. I seen a note on the wall.

"Dear Taylor, I assumed you weren't coming home tonight so I took the kids to my house. You can pick them up whenever.

- Mom"

I took the note off the wall and sat on the chair by the door, Retaking breaths.