The Abuse I take

His hands went across my face as blood dripped onto the floor. "I-Im sorry." I stuttered. "WHY DON'T YOU EVER LISTEN TO ME!" He yelled still slapping and kicking my already blood and bruised body.He finally grabbed my long jet black Hair and dragged me down our hall and stopped at the top of our stair case. "Please no." I begged. "Hope you learn Bitch!" He yelled throwing me down. My face hit every step as my body became even more bruised. I finally landed and I heard him walk away. 

Blood dripped off my body as I laid there almost lifeless. This is what most days are like, some he's in the mood for cuddling and kissing, others he's like this. He wasn't like this before I mean he used to give me long tender kisses, he used to hold my waist and rock me back and forth as we enjoyed eachother's company, Now I'm even scared to be around him. 

I tried getting up but the pain was inevitable. I squelead loudly and heard his door fly open. "Bitch Shut the fuck up! I'm trying to sleep, you know some of us have jobs to go to, Damn." He said walking back to his room. Tears rushed down my cheeks stinging the bruises and cuts. I wish Jaden wasn't such as an asshole. "Taylor! Get your lazy ass up and make me a sandwich!" Jaden Yelled.

I draged myself up in pain, letting squeals escape my mouth. A trail of blood followed me. I cried as the pain was unbearable in my body. I went in the fridge, took out the ingredients for his sandwich then made it. "TAYLOR! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SANDWICH!" He yelled from his room. "C-Coming." I stuttered, 

I grabbed onto the rail, trying to pull myself up. I finally made it up to the top of the stairs and limped to his room. "Bout damn time." He said snatching the plate away. I yelped because my arms hurt a lot since they are bruised. 

"Baby, I don't like to hurt you. It's just the anger takes over me, I'm sorry." He said. I nodded and he patted the spot next to him. "Come sit." he said. I slowly and painfully crawled onto the bed next to him. A couple tears escaped my eyes because of the pain. "Tay, I'm sorry." Jaden said wrapping his arms around my waist.

See, he does this like 5 minutes after he beats the living shit out of me everydayy. And everytime I fall for it. I don't know why. I guess it's because I'm so used to him saying "Why don't you just die already? It will take more stress off me!" Or "Your just another ho I don't need." He kissed my bruised back then stroked my hair. 

"Tay, I have to go somewhere tonight, I'll be back later." He said getting up. I snuggled up against the pillow and shed more tears. I miss the old Jaden. He always says he trying to change but I never see any improvement.

Later That Night....

"Taylor! Get your ass up!" Jaden screamed. I couldn't sit up for nothing. When I heard the door go *BOOM* He was looking beyond pissed off. "Taylor! I said get your ass up!" He yelled. "I can't" I said. I felt pressure on my hair and head, noticing he was dragging me out of the bed. "Why the hell do you do this to me!" He yelled kicking me in the face. "What are you talking about?" I asked in a whimper.

"Jacob said you fucked him!" He screamed at me. UGH, I've always hated Jacob! "I d-didn't I sware." I stuttered. "You're always lying to me!" He shouted punching me several times in the face. My vision  became blurrier and before I knew it, I saw black.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hola Los Chicas! So I started a neeeeewwww God damn story again! So yeah, it's an abusive one as you can see. Ummm, I'm sorry if it sucks right now but it will make sense later!

K?K!

Luv Y'all!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

3L-Royale