The Lazy Times

I woke up on Jadens Lap. Last night was one of the best nights I ever had with Jaden. We cuddled, watched TV, And laughed a lot. I feel like I could smile forever when I'm with Him. I unwrapped Jaden's arms from around me, stretched and walked to the kithen. I'm hungry as hell, Jaden finna make his own breakfast because right now, Pancakes with Pickle Juice Syrup and Melted cheese mixed with Sour cream and ranch sounds bomb.

I took out the pancake mix, prepared the batter and started frying pancakes. After I made about 5 pancakes, I put some sugar in the pickles juice, melted some cheese and mixed sour cream and ranch then put those all on top of my pancakes. Mmmm This shit looking mm Good. "Good morning Tay." I heard Jaden say as he kissed me on the cheek. He looked at my food and his eyes widened. "What in the fuck is that?" He asked. "Baby, It's my breakfast. It's pancakes with Sour cream and ranch then some pickle syrup and Melted cheese." I smiled.

"Please tell me you made some regular pancakes." He said. What the hell this Nigga think this is, a Drive thru? Well this ain't burger king, he can't have it his way. "Nigga, I'm hella hungry and if you want some food, theres cereal in the cabinet, pancake mix is right there or eggs are in the fridge." I pointed to each of the objects. "Man, *Mumbles* Can't even wake up to my girlfriend cooking breakfast." "Nigga, You a grown ass man. You should be cooking breakfast on your own." I took another bite of my pancakes. 

"But You're lazy as fuck!" He yelled in my face. "Oh I'm lazy? I cook and clean for you all day and I'm Lazy? I've taken your beating for what? 10 years and I'm lazy? I'm carrying your child and I'm lazy? I do all this shit for you and I'm lazy. When your friends come over, I cater to all of you guys. I'm not the lazy one. At least I can get off of my abusive ass and go get myself my own damn pop." I growled picking my plate up and walking upstairs.

I can't believe he has the nerve to call me lazy, I'm the one over here slaving for him while he's out doing whatever. It's so fucking pissing to hear that shit especially since I'm pregnant, If I move around too much, I might have to be put on bed rest, And God knows I don't want that shit. Hell, I love to go walk around and go places.I sat on the bed and began eating, watching one of my favorite eddie murphy movies, The Nutty Proffessor.

It was the part where Sherman was just getting up and the fitness instructor on TV was like "I'm a pony I'm a Pony! Don't you feel like a pony when you sweat?" I swear I was laughing my ass of. That's when Jaden walked in the room. I took a little glance at him then began eating again and watching my movie. "Taylor." Jaden called. Does he really think calling my name sweetly will fix everything? When your an imbalanced-hormone preganant woman it won't. I cut another piece of my delicious ass pancakes and took another bite.

"Tay, stop ignoring me." Jaden sat on the bed. He took my plate, set it down on the nightstand and laid his head on my stomach. "Pwease fogive me." He begged. "Aaaawww Jaden," I kissed his forehead and he placed a slight kiss on my lips. "I sware Taylor, you gonna get the shits after you eat them pancakes." Jaden laughed. "Don't fucking kill my vibe." I took another bite.

-------------------

Jaden and I decided to make this a lazy day so he was shirtless in basketball shorts while I had on a tee shirt and booty shorts. All of a sudden there was a knock at the door, I opened it to see one of Jaden's friends, Chres, standing there. "Hey Chres," I smiled. "Damn Mama, Jaden let you wear that?" He bit his lip. I slightly blushed, but inside I was kind of sad. "Yeah, we just boutta have a lazy day." I giggled. "Shit, lemme join." He ran inside to the kitchen. 

"Jaden, come get your friend." I laughed/called Jaden. He pranced downstairs still shirtless in basketball shorts. "Ayy Whaddup Chres." Jaden and Chres dapped each other up and Chres continued digging in our pantry. "Hey Jaden, I thought I might Join you in Taylor in this special event, y'all's little lazy day." He smiled holding some animal cookies, chili cheese fritos and 2 pepsi cans. "That's cool, umm Taylor, can you go put on something a little more appropriate?" Jaden asked me.

"*Smacks Lips* Why?" I folded my arms. "Chres, can you go in the theatre and wait for us, Taylor and I need a moment." Jaden told Chres. Once Chres was out of the room, Jaden pushed me against the wall and slapped me. "Get your ass upstairs and change into some PJ pants and a long sleeve T-shirt. You look like a fucking whore right now." He walked away. Well, I guess his nice little attitude didn't last very long. I walked upstairs, changed my whole outfit, applied a little foundation to my face and walked downstairs to the theatre with my zebra print snuggie.

I seen Jaden sitting in the 3rd front row with Chres, they were laughing about some dumb shit. I just simply walked to the middle row and laid myself down, under my snuggie. I guess I'm too tired to watcch whatever Slutty movie Jaden's going to watch. "Yo, what's taking Taylor so long?" I heard Jaden ask. I heard him coming up the stairs to the theatre and he seen me. "Oh there you are, you want to come down here with me and Chres?" He asked. Honestly, I do but I don't want to ruin his time with Chres. "No I'm fine right here." I Slightly smiled. 

He sat down by my feet and rubbed them under the blanket."Tay, I'm sorry for what I did before you got changed. When you dress like that and my friends are here, I feel like you will leave me for one of them." He said with sympathy in his eyes. "Jaden what did I telly you before, I'm never leaving you. You're the only one I want." I said. He planted a little kiss on my lips before standing up. "Ok, Well Imma go get some snacks, waty anything?" He asked. "Surprise me babe." I Smiled and he walked out of the theatre.

All of a sudden, Chres walked from behind me and tongue kissed me, rubbing in between my legs. His hands travelled through my hair. "What the fuck?" Someone yelled. Chres stoppped kissing me and I seen Jaden looking at me with an angry face. "Jaden man, I swear yo girl was calling my name and she came on to me. She started kissing me and she put my hand in between her legs and told me you wasn't giving her any pleasure." Chres pleaded. I know I'm dead.

________________________________________________________________________________

Wow....

Chres Really? Bout to get Tay's ass beat.

Y'all like this chapter? I tried to update ASAP for y'all because my mom took away my phone, laptop and Ipod for whatever reason. 

-Royale Ya bish