Chapter 23

"Let's just just forget about that and go to swi-" "NO!" Madison squealed flailing her arms. "Cmon Maddie have Max teach you or something!" Cadenza pouts crossing her arms to show annoyance. "That's it we're going!" Katelyn grabs Madison and throws her over shoulder. "NOOOOO!" Madison whines. Aphmau chuckles, "You need to face your fear Madison!" "Says the one who was screaming when she touched the water," Nicole says smirking following Katelyn down the stairs.

"Hey! That was yesterday!" Aphmau says flustered. The boys look their direction. Madison blushes as she was embarrassed in front of Max. "You're both so childish," Lucinda shaking her head. "Okay I am childish just put me down!" Madison admits flailing her arms. Katelyn set Madison on the floor only for her to almost trip and fall. She caught herself embarrassed because everyone was staring at her.

-+-+-+-

Once they arrived at the pool Madison refused to go in the water remembering the horrible memories of last night. Aphmau was talking to Aaron on the beach sand and everyone else was frolicking around in the water, splashing sea water at each other.

Madison kind of felt left out of the group because she didn't know how to swim. She never wanted to learn because the truth is...

She's had a fear for the ocean and swimming for as long as she could remember.

Madison squeezed her eyes shut and looked away from the water. Why did I agree to this? She thought letting out a deep sigh. Maybe she could book it and escape while everyone wasn't near her.

Madison
I would leave but... I don't want to seem like I'm an absolute scaredy cat... That and Katelyn is watching me like a hawk. I kept my eyes closed as a slight breeze ran through my hair. I let out a deep sigh and reopened them hugging my legs. I had brought my phone along but I didn't have anything to do and I still need to buy that new BTS album. I got up and grabbed my phone. I heard a male voice behind me. "What are you doing?" I shift my attention to the voice and look up to see Max.

"Nothing really. I don't know how to swim anyway..." I look down and draw my bare feet in the sand. I tried to distract myself from his glance. "Why don't you like the ocean anyway?" Max asks. Lucinda looks at Max with shock once she heard him ask. I felt the emotions and thoughts flood back into my brain. I squeeze my eyes tight but that doesn't help stop the tear flow. An unwanted sob erupts from my throat. Aphmau and Lucinda, after hearing my cries, rushed over to me.

All I could think was, "I'm so embarrassed... I'm so embarrassed..."

~+~+~+~+~

I'm back~! I'm going to be updating this every Friday or Saturday now! This was a short chapter but I'm going to make sure that the next chapter is going to be over a thousand.

Madison will be back to her ray of sunshine soon enough but the next chapter is going to be explaining why she is so sensitive to things like that...

I SOUND SO DEPRESSING OMFG-

Madison is my inner spirit animal. I can be full out nobody can bring me down and then sometimes I will feel insecure. I know I shouldn't be insecure but that's me.

See you next Friday~!