Chapter 7

I went to school late. It was 5th period. Lunch time! I looked like a princess. I had an expensive dress on, a amethyst necklace, and I had a tiara with a diamond in the center. The downside is I have cat ears and a tail.

"You look hot in that dress," Dante said in flirtatious voice.

"Dante can you take a hint!" I hiss at him.

"And that tail. Meow~" He said.

"Your as bad as your brother," I say flipping my hair.

I walk to the table where Zane, Aaron, Kawaii-Chan and I sit at. Zane wasn't there yet.

Zane's P O V

"Gene let me go," I said.

"Zane I know the darkness inside you," Gene said.

"I don't want to hurt anyone," I said.

"Just let out," Gene said.

"No," I said.

"It's creeping upon you. It wants out. It just wants to show itself." Gene said.

I felt something inside of me.

"Stop," I said.

"Zane who cares about Aphmau. You can just be in your own world." Gene said.

"Stop!" I said firmer. The feeling was getting stronger. My hands start to turn black.

"You know you want it out," Gene said.

"Stop!!!" I said firmer.

He let me go. I lost control. I pushed him against a wall.

"When I tell you stop. You stop!" I said. My eyes were red and my skin had a shade of black.

He stuck a needle into me. It seemed to change my mood. I didn't have as much control. I had half my control. I put my hood over my eyes. I pulled my scarf over my mouth. I feared what I had become.

I ran outside the school. I ran farther and farther. I passed the house. I ran faster. I could hear footsteps behind me that just made me run faster. I glance back. Gene was running after me.

"Zane stop," Gene said. "Come here,"

My body walked back to where Gene was. I didn't want to, but I did.

"If your going to run away. You have to know where to go," Gene said. "Somewhere they won't find you,"

I felt my heart break, but my body didn't have any reaction.

"I'll make sure they don't find me. I running to Scaleswind." The words just escaped my lips.

I wanted to go back, but the fear was showing in the outside. Gene could see it.

"Just turn me back to normal," I said.

"I will, but on one condition," Gene said. "You will follow my commands for the rest of the day,"

I was very reluctant, but I had to for Aphmau.

"I'll do it," I said.

We ran back to school.

"Here's a Bluetooth system. I will be able to see and hear what's going on. I will tell you what to do from there," Gene said handing me a headset. When I put on turned invisible.

Gene started to walk off.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm not staying here. I'm going to the park." He said.

"Zane there you are!" Aphmau said.

"Ignore her," Gene said.

It broke my heart, but I walked away ignoring her. The school bell ringed.

*Time Skip Brought To You By The GREAT PAPYRUS!*

"Zane what is up with you. You've been ignoring me all day!" Aphmau said.

"Tell her you don't care," Gene said.

"I don't care Aphmau," I said.

"What?" She said almost crying.

Why was I listening to Gene. This is a big price to pay. I didn't want to do this, but I had to.

"Tell her she's always in your buisness. That she's sixteen not six." Gene said.

I didn't want to. The words just escaped my lips.

"Your always in my business. Your sixteen! Not six!" I yelled at her.

I couldn't stop myself the damage was already done.

"I have feelings too Zane!" Aphmau said tears were streaming down her face.

She was upset.

Aphmau's P O V

Zane was becoming so heartless. It was breaking my heart. I ran across the street not looking.

Zane's P O V

I saw the car coming while Aphmau dashed into the road.

"Don't save her," Gene said.

Those words shocked me.

He must see that I was going to.

"Don't save her," Gene said.

"I'm tired of your control!" I said.

"Aphmau look out!" I exclaimed. I pushed her out of the way. I was instead hit by the car.

Aphmau's P O V

"Zane!" I screamed. Aaron and Kawaii-Chan stopped what they were doing and ran over to Zane.

"Aph...mau... I'm... sor...ry..," Zane managed to say.

Aaron was dialing 911 on his phone.

The ambulance came and took Zane, Aaron, Kawaii-Chan, and I to the hospital. I was crying harder than I've ever before.

Aaron and Kawaii-Chan were comforting me.