Chapter 5

I got my food and sat down with Zane and Aaron. Kawaii-Chan joined in after a while.

"Ugh this is why I hate Dante," I said.

"I think Dante-Kun is cute to be flirting with you," Kawaii-Chan said.

"Trust me it's worse than you think," I said.

"Hello ladies," Dante said.

My hair started turning red. Zane acted quickly.

"Aphmau if you don't do use your powers. I'll get you that Fairy Tale poster you've always wanted." He whispered. My hair turned back to black.

"Still got those power issues don't you Aph," Dante said.

I slapped him in the face.

"Don't you dare call me Aph," I said angrily.

"I guess your crush just gets to call you that huh?" He said with a smug look.

I was blushing madly.

"Dante just leave her alone," Aaron said.

"You would want that wouldn't you," Dante said deceivingly.

"Zane I'm on the verge of roasting him to death!" I exclaim my face burning red from aggravation.

"Aphmau-Senpai control it!" Kawaii-Chan said.

I calm down. A deep breath. I closed my eyes.

*Later*

I ran upstairs and went to my room. I was exhausted. I decided to wait until later to do my homework.

*Dream*

I woke up. Zane wasn't in bed. I looked at the clock. It was 5 AM. What the? Why isn't Zane in bed?

"Zane?" I call out quietly.

"Aphmau!" I hear a faint voice say.

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

A Shadowy figure was behind me. A pair red glowing eyes. I pushed them off me. I turned on my fire power.

"What do you want from me?!" I say angrily.

"I'm keeping you away from Aaron," It said.

Suddenly it's figure cleared. It was Dante. Instead of dark blue eyes he had red.

"Why do you want Aaron?" I asked.

"Aphmau I know your secret. I've been working with Michi." He said.

"What did you do to Aaron?" I question.

Dante shushes me by kissing me. I try pull him off. I feel pain in my chest. Aaron was behind me. He had a knife in my body.

"Aphmau I knew you loved me. I think your ugly. I just wanted to play with your emotions." Aaron said.

Michi kissed Aaron passionately.

*Dream End*

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" I screamed loudly. Tears were streaming down my face.

Ice was around me. My ice froze most of the area around me.

I was sobbing so much. My stomach hurt. I heard the doorknob turn. Aaron came in. He almost slipped on the ice.

"Aph are you okay?" He asked.

"No," I say.

"Can you tell me what happened?" Aaron asks.

"I don't feel like telling anybody," I say.

"Well if you need to tell anybody. I'm here for you." Aaron said.

Aaron walked out of the room. I was regretting not telling him. Well hopefully that's the only nightmare I'll have.

I made the ice disappear and started my homework. I picked up my math homework. For some reason I was always good at math. The homework seemed easy.

*Time Skip Brought You By The New Series Trailer!*

I woke up in the middle of the night. I didn't feel safe for some reason. Something bad was about to happen. I felt a fist punch me on the back of my head. I fell and blacked out.

*Later...*

I heard 2 people talking as I woke. I was strapped in chains. I looked around I was in a cell. It was damp in here.

"The girl is beautiful. She will make a beautiful fitting for my son." A woman said.

"Michi is just happy it's not me. Nya!" I heard Michi say.

"Michi! She brought me here!" I thought. I could feel the anger in my body.

"She seems powerful. Her aura around her was strong. I can tell that she wouldn't hurt a fly though." The woman said.

"Now Michi's done with her work. Pay Michi diamonds. Nya!" Michi said.

"Michi you come over here before I do something you'll regret!" I said through the bars.

"Nya!" Michi screamed in surprise.

"Here are your diamonds now leave," The woman said.

"My name is Ylva. I'm the prince's mother." She said.

"Why do you want me here?" I asked.

Then I just realized something on my head. I had cat ears! I looked behind me I have a tail!

"What the?" I thought.

"In order Fenrir my son to rule over the kingdom. He'll have to marry someone." Ylva said.

"So you kidnap people and marry them to someone they don't know?" I asked. "That's illogical,"

"I know. My husband became corrupted and enforced this rule." She said. "For now I'll get you ready to see the prince,"

She took me out of my cell. Walked me to a room and got me ready.

I had a lilac purple dress on and an amethyst necklace. I put some makeup on. I could feel my heart break. I'm suppose to marry someone I don't love. All I could think is think of Aaron.

~⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐~
This is not relevant to the story, but did you guys watch the trailer for Dreams Of Estorra? Well if you haven't watch it now!

I can't wait! I just realized. New series new ships baby! Probably after the 10th episode I'm going to start a Fanfiction on one of the ships. If there's any at that time. I just can't wait! Mark your calendars for 8/05/16!
~⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐~

----------------------------------------------
Word Count: 921
----------------------------------------------