Chapter 15

Zane and I woke up really early made a plan.

"We need to wear masks, so our friends don't find out our secret," I said.

"Already ahead of you," Zane said pulling out 2 masks. One was purple and one was red.

"What about Aaron?" I ask.

(Only Aphmau and Zane can here Irene. I- Bold, A- Regular, and Zane- Underlined.

"You guys can trust him. He's Aphmau's boyfriend anyway."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure,"

I walk into the hallway.

"What are you doing?!" Zane asked in a whispering tone.

"I'm going to tell Aaron!" I whispered back.

"Isn't he asleep?" Zane asked.

"I'm slipping a note under," I said.

I slipped a note under the door of Aaron's Room.

I looked at my watch it was 6:20. School starts at 8. I was bored.

*Time Skip To School brought to you by my mixtape lighted campfire*

Zane and I were at school and I saw Sasha, Ivy, and Michi walk up to us.

"Here comes WWIII," I whisper to Zane.

"More creeps? Ugh! Your probably one of Aphmau's friends." Ivy said in a snotty tone.

"For your information! I am not a creep! At least I don't have put a thousand pound of make up on!" I yelled before I could say anything. Zane covered up my mouth.

"Excuse my little sister she has a short temper," Zane said.

"Ugh whatever!" Ivy said storming off.

I could see Sasha look towards our group with an evil smile.

"Let's stay around our group," I said. "Be ready to transform at any second,"

Zane nodded.

*Time Skip Brought To You By My Laziness!!!!*

It was lunch time. Zane and I were watching Sasha very closely. She seemed suspicious.

I heard a crash. I look towards my group. Sasha had a sword at Cadenza's neck.

I ran over there and blasted Sasha against the wall. Leaving the group in surprise.

Sasha was pretty ticked off. Leo teleported next to me.

"I see the Divine Twins finally showed there faces," Sasha said her eyes turning red.

I summoned duel swords. One enchanted with water magics and another enchanted with fire magicks.

"You guys," I point to my group. "Run. They're after you."

They nod there heads and run out of the school.