Chapter 6

"The prince is in this room," Ylva said.

(Ugh! Ylva won't stop auto correcting to Yoga! UGH! ON THE VERGE OF RAGE QUITTING!)

A brown haired boy my age was in the room.

Fenrir's P O V

A girl my age walked into my room. She was stunning, but she didn't seem like she wanted to be here.

"Hey, my name's Fenrir." I said.

She turned her back on me and stayed silent.

"I know you don't want to talk to me, because we bring you here," I said.

"Why else would not want to talk to you. I don't love you why do I have to marry you. I love someone else." She said turning her head to face me.

Aphmau's P O V

I was completely done with this. I need to get out of here! I want to go home. I miss Zane, my mom, my dad, and Aaron. I held back tears. I love Aaron not Fenrir.

Zane's P O V

I woke up and look to the side. Funny Aphmau's didn't wake me up. I walked over to her bed. She wasn't in it. Her phone wasn't on her nightstand next to her bed. Her bag was still next to her bed also. I took a shower and then went downstairs. Aphmau's wasn't downstairs either.

"Aaron have you seen Aphmau?" I ask Aaron.

"No actually I haven't seen Aphmau all morning," Aaron said.

We start to search the house.

"She's not anywhere!" Aaron exclaimed.

My phone started to buzz. A call from Aphmau.

I pick it up.

*Call*

( Z- Zane, A- Aphmau )

I hear crying on the other end.

Z- Aphmau?

A- Zane please help me. I got captured by Michi and now I have to marry the prince of werewolves. I can't do this. Please come and find me.

I hear yelling on the end.

A- I got to go.

*Call End*

I put my head in my hands. This was overwhelming. How are we supposed to find her?

Aphmau's P O V

"The king wants to talk to you," A guard said.

Fenrir and I went down to the throne room.

"So, your the girl who is marrying my son," The king said.

I snapped and my hair turned red along with the clothes I was wearing.

"I'm not marrying your son at anytime," I said angrily.

"It's either marry him or death," The King said.

"I rather have death than marry someone other then who I love," I said.

"Suits yourself Guards!" He exclaimed.

5 guards tries to take my arms. I burned them. A guard with water power put out my flames. I used my ice powers to freeze him.

"A double power user. A twin perhaps." The king said. "I haven't found use for my summoning powers for long until I came across you."

He sent 10 knives towards me. I froze them and they fell short and fell onto the ground.

The king snapped his fingers nothing happened.

"Pfft. You call that a pow-"

I cut short and I was knocked out.

Later...

I woke up. I was chained to a wall. The king came in. "Now I'll ask you again. Are you going to marry my son?"

"No!" I exclaimed.

He flipped a switch. It became harder to breath.

"You have 30 mins left of air until you die," The King said.

The King walked out of room.

I couldn't melt the chains. I was in a weak state. I started to cry. I was going to die. I realized my phone was in my pocket.

"Call Zane!" I said.

"Calling Zane," The phone said.

Zane's P O V

My phone starts ringing. Aaron and I were running towards a castle. I picked up my phone.

*Call Start*

A- Hello?

Z- Aphmau we're on are way.

A- Good because I only have 20 minutes left of air!

Z- What?!

A- Just come quick!

*Call End*

"Aaron we have to get to Aphmau quick! She only has 20 minutes left of air." I said.

We made it into the kingdom. I see a separated building. Guards see us and they grab us. We are throne into a dungeon.

"No. No! NO!" I exclaimed banging on the doors of the dungeon. "My sister can't die!"

I was overwhelmed by sadness and fear.

"Zane we'll get out," Aaron said.

I had an idea. I used my fire powers and melted the door down.

"Let's go!" I motioned to Aaron.

We ran towards the building. We busted the door open. Aphmau was on the wall hanging. I melted the chains. Aphmau was out cold. She ran out of air.

"Aphmau!" I exclaimed. "Please wake up,"

"Zane," Aaron said. "Hand her over to me,"

Aaron's P O V

I looked at Aphmau unconscious body. I did CPR on her. She woke up.

"Aaron! Zane!" She exclaimed getting up.

Aphmau hugged me tightly.

~⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐~
Nothing today.
~⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐~

----------------------------------------------
Word Count: 824
----------------------------------------------