Chapter 11

"Zane I was so worried about you," I said crying into his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Aphmau," Zane said.

The doctor came in and saw Zane sitting up. She dropped her clipboard onto the tile floor.

"Zane your sitting up!" The doctor exclaimed.

"When can he leave the hospital?" My mother asked the doctor.

"We'll have to do some tests and maybe he'll be out today," The doctor replied.

*Later...*

Zane walked out and I hugged him tightly.

"How's the problem with Michi?" Zane asked.

"Appearently she was driving the car!" I said.

"Michi was driving the car!!!" Zane exclaimed.

"I know she has to ruin everything," I said. "I got to go back to school. See you later this evening."

I walked outside. It was windy outside. My hair blew into my face. It was annoying. My life in a nutshell. I decided to run which was a bad idea. I heard a gun shot. I was so scared now. I want to just go to school without dying! I heard another gun shot. Okay what is going on?

Michi's P O V

Ivy, Sasha, and I decided to get rid of Aphmau. She is causing me to much problems. Ivy is going to take care of this. Aphmau is going to pay! Nya!

Ivy's P O V

I catch Aphmau from the back and knock her out. Michi drives her car over to us and I put Aphmau in the trunk. We go to a cabin off the grid, so none of her annoying friends will find her. She wakes up and tries to fight back. I poison her with my magicks and she passes out. I tie her to a chair.

"You deserve this," I say to her unconscious body.

I go back to school like nothing happened. I make it in time for the end of Lunch.

"Ivy! Michi! Where is Aphmau?" Garroth and Laurence asked.

"I have no idea what you're talking about!" I said.

"Why would we care? Nya!" Michi said.

Laurence gave me the death stare.

"I don't know where she is," I said.

Garroth held me up by the collar.

"I know you did something," Garroth said.

Aphmau's P O V

I wake up and my head was throbbing. I was trying to move. I was tied to a chair. I was so scared. They want to kill me! I need to find a way out of here! I heard footsteps. Sasha stood in front of me. A knife was in her hand.

"W-what are you d-doing with that Sasha?" I said quivering.

"Aphmau your off the grid. Your friends won't find you'll die here. Why not make that process slower?" She said with an evil grin on her face.

She cut my arm. I kept in the scream.

Oh my Irene help me. I heard snarls from behind Sasha. A wolf was behind her growling. Sasha dropped the knife and ran. Leaving me here with the wolf. 2 more wolves appeared behind the leader. I was about to yell out for help when the wolf sniffed my hand and gave me a little sign saying. I'm good with the wolf. The wolf chewed the ropes and set me free.

"This is so weird," I thought to myself.

My arm felt on fire. The wolf could see that. He motioned me to follow him. I walked along with the wolf. A boy my age was laying on the grass. He was injured. I looked at him. He seemed so familiar, but why? Then I remembered my friends from Falcon Claw who left before I met Aaron. Could it be?

"Sky?" I said shaking the boy a little. The boy opened his eyes.

"Jess? Is that really you?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"Sky it's really you!" I said. The same light when I healed Zane came from my hand healed Sky.

"Do you know where Ross, Barney, Jin, and Max are?" He asked sitting up.

"No, but do you remember what happened?" I asked.

"We were on a camping trip and I could see a man in the shadows and I ran after him. He got me far away from camp and then attacked me." Sky said. "Jess! Your arm!"

"It's okay. It only hurts a little." I lied.

"Jess it doesn't look like it hurts a little," Sky said.

The wolves looked in the other direction. I sensed something. I sensed something bad.

"Sky we have to move!" I exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" Sky said.

"Just follow me," I said.

We ran along with wolves. I looked back. A Shadowy figure was behind us.

"Faster!" I yelled.

We ran as fast we could.

"Keep running! I'll fight it!" I said.

"I have to stay with you!" Sky said.

"Sky no!" I said.

"2 people can't fight alone," A voice said.

Max came behind a tree along with the rest.

The Shadowy figure cleared. My evil cousin Adeline was now standing in front if us.

"Aphmau nice to see you again," She said.

"Adeline you helped them didn't you!" I said.

"Why not?" Adeline said.

"Why are you even here?" I asked her.

"To take Irene's relic away from you!" She said.

"You don't deserve it! You will use it for evil!" I said.

"Aphmau do you think I care? I always get what I want! Just be a good little girl and give me the relic." Adeline said.

"You know what!" I said.

I absorbed the relic.

"Grr!!! I'll have to kill you then!" Adeline says taking out a sword.

I transform into an angel and block her sword with mine. Sky and Max join in and help me defeat Adeline.

Adeline calls back up and Anita her twin sister and Caleb her brother. Then Barney and Jin join in.

Ross fell asleep on the grass. I mentally face palmed. Good job Ross!

"Jin grab Ross and everybody hold each others hand!" I Said. Once we did I teleported back to the school with all the energy I had Left. When we got there I passed out.

~⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️~
I hate school so much! Why does it have to start on Monday? Now I have to go to bed by 10! Poop. People who live on the east coast your lucky! You still have another month!
~⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️~

-------------------------------------------------------
Word Count: 1062
-------------------------------------------------------