Chapter 21

Madison rented 3 cars, Car 1 was driven by Aaron, I was in the passenger seat. Zane, Cadenza, Kawaii-Chan, Katelyn, Lucinda, and Madison. Car 2 had Max driving with Madison in the passenger seat, Ross, Barney, Sky, and Jin. Car 3 was driven by Laurence, Garroth in the passenger seat, Dante, Travis, and Gene who was forced to be brought along.

I threw my phone aside and looked out the window. The highway wasn't very interesting. Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan were fighting over the shipping of Travlyn. Lucinda and Cadenza were talking about the cute boys in our school which left me bored. I had an idea. I put mind link on to hear what's going on in the other guys. My ears almost blow off when I connect Sky, Ross, Barney, Max, Jin, and Madison.

"OWW!" I yell through mind link. "WHO'S IN MY HEAD?!" They all freak out. "Shush! It's me, Aphmau." I tell them. "Oh..," They say. "I'm bored what do you guys think we should do?" I ask. "I don't know, Madison was just listening to P!ATD and Melanie Martinez and everyone was going crazy over singing the lyrics out loud," Jin answers. "HEY! P!ATD and Melanie Martinez are my fuel!" Madison complains. "True that," I agree.

The boys groan. "They just don't understand do they?" I inquire. "Nope," She sighs. "I know how you feel Aaron and Zane have that problem with me also," I say. "Also, What song did you just listen to?" "Pity Party," Madison answers. "OMG I LOVE THAT SONG!" I exclaim. "Max how many more miles til we get there?" Sky asks in annoyance. "Sadly 30 more," Max answers.

"NOOOOO I DONT THINK I CAN TAKE MADISON'S SINGING ANYMORE!" Ross cries. "Oh shush, I'm fabulous," Madison sasses. "You go girl!" I tell her jokingly. "Insert Sassy Hair Flip because you can't see me," Madison says.

~×~×~×~

After a while of singing along with Madison to some songs we finally made it to the resort. "FRESH AIR!!!!" Ross screams. "Don't drag attention!" Madison yells at him embarresed. "Introvert?" I ask her. "Introvert," She sighs. "You out of all people are (I can english) an introvert," Laurence says in disbelief. "I'm only absolute meme lord crazy around my friends," She explains.

"One time in class the teacher called on me and I was just listening instead of following along and everyone was staring at me and I didn't know what to do and I was so embarrassed. My crush was there too and I was at the edge of having an anxiety attack and-" Madison rambles. "Woah relax someone needs to get a Snickers Bar," Lucinda says, "Cmon Madison," The two walk off. "We'll catch up with them later let's go find the place we're going to be staying in," Zane says.

As we're walking to the place I ask Aaron, "Do you think Madison will be okay? I've never seen her like that." "She's Madison, she can find a way out of any sadness," Aaron reassured.