Minijzl.1

P.O.V- Tobi

Warning- Hurt Tobi

Prompt- Tobi was hurt after the water balloon video. Simon feels bad for suggesting the idea and makes it up to him.

"No" I lay down onto our bed with my eyes fixed onto the ceiling. I sigh as I feel him jump onto the bed and wrap his arms around me. I can feel his toned stomach against the side of my stomach."Please Tobi, imagine how many views you will get" he says while turning back onto his back and staring at the same spot on the ceiling that I was.

I don't want to be humiliated in front of hundreds of fans. "NO Simon!" I say while scooting up more forward up the bed. I'm relieved when I feel him get out of the bed. I close my eyes just to open them again when he puts his legs around my stomach and a hand besides my ear. He starts to pull a pouty lip and sad eyes and says "But Tooobes, it will be really fun." I groan as I put my hands over my eyes and say "Fine, but I swear to god if Ethan hit-" but am interrupted with him pulling me into a short, but sweet kiss.

I start to sit up with him still halfway on my lap. I roll my eyes and say with a teasing smile " Look at what you can make me do"

~~~ Time Skip to next day ~~~

I frantically walk across my bedroom and stop at the mirror. I am wearing simple black sweats with a black shirt and obviously my signature hat. I walk to the living room flat and see 6 people and a whole bucketful of water balloons. My heart starts to beat faster until I feel two arms around my stomach. I relax a little bit when I hear him say "Stop worrying Tobes, you will be fine" I nod my head and walk outside to were my camera were set up. I pressed record and sat down onto my miniature chair. Before I start I say " Can you not stare at me like you want to kill me with mini balloons." I hear a few snickers and turn to stare at them.

I look at Simon and I see him nod, I take a breath and say " Hey guys and today I will be doing a quick fire water balloon challenge." I quickly change into something more suitable to get wet and when I get back I jokingly say " I feel naked without my hat"' I am thrown a stretchy plastic hat and I hesitantly place it on my head. I look over at Simon to see him stifling a laugh. I smile and say " OK lets start the first question"

~~ Later That Day ~~

I am sore everywhere. My head, side, and stomach hurt. I wrap my blanket around me and sit on the kitchen stool. I sip my tea while holding ice against my abdomen. I lay my head against the corner of my arm on the counter. I'm not sure how long I was there, but I was suddenly woken up which caused my feet to slip under me. I hit the back of my head on the kitchen floor. I groan and hold my head in my hands. "Shit Tobi! I'm sorry" he frantically says while practically diving to me. He helps me sit up and tries to make me stand up, but I shake his help away. I try to stand up but my knees immediately buckle. Simon's arms wound around my waist and he drags me to our bedroom.

Simon helps me change into my pajamas, which is pretty much just one of his sweatshirts. I lay down in bed and soon Simon is right besides me. He turns to me and nuzzles his head into my neck and says " Mm' Sorry, I didn't mean for you to get hurt. I didn't think this video would get you hurt."

"Its ok Si, I know" I shift so I am facing towards him and looking into his eyes. " I move so our foreheads are touching each other. " I'll do anything, name it and you got it?" he replies, I smile and lean in pressing my lips against his. I pull back and look him straight into the eyes. " I think I got something."

" Hey guys its Simon, and welcome to the quickfire quiz"