•Lesson 15• When You Go Green?

Notes:
Boke: Dummy
Arigatou: Thanks
Omedetto: Congratulations
Hentai: Pervert
Urusai, baka: Shut up, stupid.

Lesson 15•
When You Go Green?

I thought that I'd be a fucking virgin for the rest of my life. Hindi ko rin akalaing magagawa kong makipagtalik sa isang babae. Not that I don't wish it to happen to me and Midori. In fact, I really wished to.

And it was truly a tragic for a pure virgin like me. No one taught me how to do the deeds, no books to read and no porno to watch. So, how would I learn on my own? It was really difficult. Definitely too difficult.

But I did my best, I went all out and gave everything I had. Even now, I could still clearly remember every move from last night. Every moans. Every line she said, every time our skin touched...

"Senpai." Midori moaned as she arched her back.

Hinawakan ko siya sa balakang, ang isang kamay naman ay sa buhok niya. Inilapit ko ang mukha niya sa'kin at hinalikan ang labi niyang nakaawang. Suminghap siya sa bibig ko habang gumagalaw sa aking ibabaw. Water splashed everywhere outside the tub. Our lips lapping each other as if we were thirsty, tongues tangling and intertwining.

Unable to get enough of the feel of her soft body, I pulled her closer. She encircled her arms around my shoulders, her nails scraping my back.

Christ! This woman's body is really soft! Her insides are really hot and tight. And it was as if we are fit perfectly!

Isang impit na ungol ang pinakawalan niya nang bilisan ko ang paggalaw niya sa ibabaw ko. Nakikisabay ang tubig sa tub sa aming mabilis na paggalaw.

She moved up and down. Deeper. Harder. Her body was beautiful and clean. Only her neck, shoulders, breasts and arms were deep and shallow from my kissing and intimate actions just now.

Humigpit ang kapit ng mga braso niya sa balikat ko at mga binti niya sa baywang ko nang marating niya ang rurok ng kaligayahan. I made a few pumps before spurting everything inside of her and grunting against her mouth. Exhausted, she slumped back on my body, her head on my shoulder.

Fucking hell! That was really amazing!

The girl in the mirror wore a dark green silk mini dress, the length of the dress was more than an inch above the knee, the waistline was perfectly right, both show a beautiful fine curved line of the back and yet it doesn't lose the sweet, fresh and pure look.

"How's my dress, senpai?"

Humarap sa'kin si Midori at nginisian ako. Namula ang buong mukha ko hanggang sa tainga at napatuwid ng upo sa kama. Lumunok muna ako bago sinagot ang tanong niya, "Good."

She pouted and went over to me. Seryosong tumunghay siya sa'kin, pinamaywangan pa talaga ako. Unti-unting sumilay ang ngiti sa mga labi niya at yumuko siya upang magpantay ang mukha namin.

"Are you thinking lewd thoughts, senpai?"

"Boke!"

She let out a silly giggle then straightened. Tumayo na ako at hinawakan siya sa siko, bumaba ang kamay ko sa kaniya at pinagsalikop ko iyon. Mukhang nagulat siya sa ginawa ko dahil bigla siyang naestatwa. Bahagya akong natawa at hinila na siya palabas.