•Lesson 14• Where To Put?

Notes
Otou-san: Father
Okaa-san: Mother
Urusai: Shut Up!
Hai: Yes
Nande: Why?
Arigatou: Thank you.
Shiri garu: Slutty girl.

I'm still gathering experience points (Lvl 1: Noobie Author + Status: Bleeding) xD
HAPPY NEW YEAR—I MEAN, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, EVERYONE! SPREAD THE LOVE, NOT THE LEGS! Lol!

Enjoy reading. :*

•Lesson 14•
Where To Put?

Senpai's house is big. It's a two-storey house. There are an extremely huge full length window which allowed his house to be clothed in brightness.

Nakilala ko na ang otou-san at okaa-san ni Tsubaki. And I must say, Tsubaki got his japanese father's features. Especially those green colored emerald eyes. Kahit ang mga kapatid niyang sina Megumi, Mayuri at Maerim. Senpai warned me before about his sisters that they are all 'maldita's', but I don't think so. They are all nice to me

His family was open and warm, and his parents were extremely loving. They said that it was the first time senpai brought a girlfriend back home. His mother was extremely friendly to me, and asked me about my family conditions at the dining table, and what my parents did for a living. She even asked me if I want to sleep here in their house. Pumayag naman ako kasi wala naman sila Eunice at Manami, pinuntahan nila si ChiChi sa Laguna dahil wala itong kasama.

"Sa kwarto ka na ni Tsubaki, ha? Puno na kasi ang lahat ng guest room." Ngiting-ngiti na sabi ng Mama niya.

"Ma!" Tsubaki burst out, his face till his ears were red.

Tumawa silang lahat sa itsura ni Tsubaki, napahagikgik naman ako. Senpai is really cute, ne? He's cute when he's not opening his mouth and spouting toxic words. And when he's brain is not in a rotten mode.

"Sa kwarto mo lang naman, ah? Hindi naman kami makikinig, kuya!" Maerim said, giving us a sly looks.

Nangiti ako. Nai-imagine ko ng sa kwarto ako ni senpai matutulog. And it's not just sleeping we're about to do. It involves stripping, getting naked, laying bare on top of the bed and we will go dancing in a primitive way—

Natigil ako sa pagpa-fantacize nang may sumiko sa akin sa tagiliran. Inangat ko ang paningin kay Tsubaki. Matalim ang tinging ipinukol niya sa akin. A silly smile formed on my lips as I covered my hot cheeks with the palm of my hands.

Ya! Pervert Midori Nanami! You need to get a grip on you, your sanity and your hormones!

I composed myself and stared at his family. Nag-u-usap pa rin sila na dapat ay sa kwarto ako ni Tsubaki matulog. Pinag-uusapan din nila kung kaninong damit ipapahiram sa'kin.

"Ma! Ang daming guest room." Protesta ni Tsubaki.

Urusai, senpai! I really want to slap you with a cheese grater!

"No. The final decision is Midori will be sleeping in your room." His otou-san said firmly.

That's right! That's right, otou-san! I'll perform a dogeza to you as a form of gratitude!

(Dogeza: A Japanese manner by kneeling directly on the ground and bowing to prostrate oneself as touching one's head to the floor.)