•Lesson 9• How (NOT) To Get Caught?

Notes:
Shimatta: Oh Crap.
Chikusho: Oh Shit.
Gomen/Gomenasai: Sorry/I'm sorry.
Shiri garu: Slutty girl
Boke: Dummy
Nande: Why?
Urusai: Shut up!

Lesson 9•
How (Not) To Get Caught?

I covered my mouth so as not to laugh out loud. Kanina ko pa pinipigilang h'wag matawa sa itsura ni Midori. Sobrang pulang pula ang mukha niya at hindi mo alam kung tatakpan niya ba o magtatago siya.

"Senpai." She called.

"Hmm?" I hummed without looking back at her.

"Just stop the car to the side, then you can laugh. Baka maaksidente pa tayo."

Hininto ko nga ang sasakyan sa gilid at bumunghalit ng tawa. I laughed until I bent over. Hindi na ako magtataka kung magkaroon ako ng internal injury dahil sa pagtawa ng malakas. Siya naman ay tahimik lang sa gilid ko at nakatakip ang mga kamay sa mukha. But I could plainly see her red face and ears. Mukha na siyang tomato dahil doon.

Lumakas pa tawa ko nang maalala ang ginawa niya kanina. Imbis na mainis ay natuwa pa ako dahil ang cute niya. Hindi ko naman kasi alam na gagawin niya 'yon.

Humawak ako sa t'yan ko nang sumakit 'yon at tumigil na sa pagtawa. Napasobra ata tawa ko kaya ganoon. Then, I wiped the tearstains at the corner of my eyes.

"Bakit mo kasi ginawa 'yon?" I asked, voice full amusement.

She twisted her fingers out of nervousness as she spoke in a trembling voice, "Of course, I need to say those cheesy words and had to pretend that I'm having your baby because I thought you are having an affair behind my back, and you are known as a playboy! And my purpose is to let that woman give up. I'm your girlfriend, how could I let other people covet you?"

Midori saying it so seriously amused me. I laughed out loud again and took her into my arms. I never thought her personality is this lively.

"Senpai, you are crushing me."

Chuckling, I let her go and started the engine.

"But, senpai. Kenjie said before, that you don't even hug girls if you're not planning on marrying her. So that does mean...?"

Nagulat ako sa sinabi niya kaya napahinto ko ang sasakyan. I stared sharply at her, "Boke!"

She giggled and pointed my face. "You look like a tomato."

True to what she said, pulang pula nga ang mukha ko nang tignan ko sa rearview mirror. "Dream on." I mumbled.

"Oh no!" She feigned a shock expression, "In my dreams, you are always naked and doing something bad to me."

Lalong nag-init ang mukha ko. And I know, my face till my ears were red. "Anong pinagsasabi mo?!" Na-e-eskandalong bulalas ko.

Humagikgik siya. "You know, senpai. You have a well-defined biceps and you shouldn't wearing our uniform in school. Seriously, those muscles are built to be seen naked. Long sleeves are an aberration for those biceps! I can just imagine you and me—"

I cut her off. "Urusai!"

She stared back at me with some confusion. She looked like she had been wronged. "But, senpai... Don't you want to know my dreams? What I fantasize everytime? You lifts me up, muscles tautening just before my back slams against the wall and my legs go around you—"