•Lesson 3• (DON'T) Touch.

Tsubaki: Fuck anyone who touched me! Especially my little brother down there!
Midori: *staring*
Tsubaki: Okay. Just Midori.

~•~

•Lesson 3• (DON'T) Touch.

Someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up and saw Kenjie looking past my shoulder. My head turned and I saw a girl who was combing her hair, trying to hide her face from everyone's view.

Napangisi agad ako. Tinanguan si Kenjie at nilapitan siya. Nasa akto siyang palakad sa kabilang direksyon. Agad kong hinawakan ang batok niya at hinarap sa'kin.

"Shimatta." She whispered.

"Midori Nanami."

She let out a nervous laugh. "Senpai."

"What did you do yesterday? And are you trying to escape again?"

She shook her head frantically. "Midori isn't escaping, senpai. Midori is just hungry and wants to eat, senpai"

I let out a chuckle. Usually, if people dared to offend me, I should be furious and punish them secretly, but strangely enough, yesterday I was not angry. I even thought this woman was quite interesting and cute...

And the kiss yesterday. How did I?... I don't know why I actually let her accidentally kissed me.

Cause a kiss is a taboo for me! And I never kiss a woman. I am mysophobic. A guy who likes to be clean.

Accurately said, that's my fucking first kiss. And I never thought that kiss would taste... so delicious? And I think I'm losing my mind just for a mere kiss because I really want her to take responsibility.

Damn!

"Uhm. Senpai?" Untag niya.

Bumaba ang tingin ko sa kaniya. Midori Nanami really looks like a japanese girl. Long hair tied in a bun, cute bangs, small nose, chinky eyes, smooth skin, luscious lips.

"Midori is going home, senpai."

And the way she talks is kinda cute. But behind all the facade is a perverted girl. Kahit ako ay nagulat nang makita ang nasa loob ng bag niya. I almost vomitted blood because of those smut novels! Fuck!

"Samahan mo ako." I said to her.

"Eh?"

"Basta."

"But—"

"No buts!" She turned and was about to run when I grabbed her collar. "Gusto mo bang ipagkalat kong—"

"Okay! I'll come with you!" She said abruptly.

My lips twitched.

Dinala ko siya sa after-party ng media department. Kasama kasi ako sa mga dean lister na kinuha nila para sa film making na project nila. Kakatapos lang nung filming noong isang araw kaya naisipan nilang magpa-party.

The wine in the party is strong and everyone is in a good mood. Especially Midori, she drank a few glasses, her gaze are starting to float, and was laughing foolishly at the couch.

Naiiling ako habang pinapanood ang pagtawa niya sa kawalan. Kumuha ako ng isang bottled water. One hand was holding the bottled water, the other was holing her shoulder and trying to make her drink some water. She didn't respond, kept on ignoring me and continued in her own world.

"Drink some water." I told her gently, while trying to push the water to her lips.

The moment the tip of the bottle reached her lips, she suddenly turned her head away and laughed, "Ie! More wine."

Christ! I want to strangle this japanese girl!

She suddenly looked up at me, and her hand was placed on to my chest, as if she was looking for something. Then she found that something and pinched it.

"Fück!" Bulalas ko at biglang napatakip sa bibig. This girl! She just pinched my fucking nipple! Kinuha ko ang kamay niya at ibinaba. Inilapit ko ang bibig sa tainga niya. "What the hell are you doing?"

Humagikgik lang siya at pilit na ina-alis ang kamay niya na hawak ko. I couldn't take it anymore so I threw the bottle aside and helped her up.

Hindi na ako nagpaalam. Umalis na kami doon, dahil ayaw niyang sabihin kung saan siya nakatira ay inuwi ko siya sa condo ko. Tutal malapit lang din naman doon sa lugar kung saan ang party.

I pulled her towards the bed and sat her down, "D'yan ka lang! Kuhanan kita ng tubig—" I didn't finish what I have to say because she pulled me on the bed. "What the hell!"

She snickered, pushed me and stradled over my body! "A man's and woman's body are two different things. Let me see down there." As she was speaking she started unbuckling my belt.

I grabbed her hands but she bit it! Fuck!

Natanggal na niya ang sinturon ko tapos nabuksan na ang zipper at butones ng pantalon ko, tanging ang boxer na lang ang nakapagitan sa kamay niya at sa pagkalalaki ko. Midori's lips curled up and she immediately put her hands on my crotch. Nanlalaki ang mga matang tinitigan ko siya, tinitignan kung ano ang susunod na gagawin, at alam kong sobrang pula na ng mukha ko.

She turned to look at me and bit her lower lip when she felt my little brother down got hard. Then she touched the hard thing against the cloth.

"Oh shit!" I groaned.

Ibinaba niya ang boxer shorts ko kaya lalo pang nag-init ang mga pisngi ko. Namimilog ang mga matang tinignan niya 'yon. Being stared at so straightforwardly, I felt that my little brother got even harder. She moved her hands towards my little brother and lightly touched it. I groaned.

"Your little brother down here is so ugly!" She said wide-eyed, "It looks like a snake or a waffle or something."

Damn! What did she say?! Ugly?! I really don't know whether to laugh or cry. Sa dalawampu't isang taong paninirahan ko dito sa mundong ibabaw, this is the fucking first time that someone saw and touched my little brother down there. Tapos ang sasabihin lang ay ang panget ng—WHAT THE FUCK?!

I choked at what she said, she poked my little brother and it moved, like it was approving what she said.

She squealed. "This is fun! Water is coming out!"

Napasapo ako sa mukha.