Water To The Rescue: For _Rebel_Gal_1215

Mulai dari awal

"He did it!" you accused, pointing. You held your hands up. "Wasn't me," you laughed, but he knew you spoke the truth. "Promise."

Toothless rolled his eyes.

"Oh, I know who did it. Toothless."

Toothless pouted and stubbornly looked away from Hiccup, and the rest of the sea stack crumbled to the ocean. Everyone looked back at it for a moment before returning to the show.

"Ah. Do you want an apology? Is that why you're pouting?" Hiccup continued taunting Toothless calling him a "big baby boo," before attempting to tackle (more like hug) Toothless. Toothless stood on his hind legs and walked heavily to the edge of the cliff you were on. "Oh, come on, you wouldn't hurt a one legged- ah!" he stopped mid-sentence when he looked over his shoulder and saw he was hanging over the side of the cliff. He desperately clung onto Toothless. "Ha ha," he started, nervously. You were trying not to laugh. Toothless wouldn't let Hiccup fall; you knew that. "You won. You win, okay, bud- ugh!" He exhaled quickly as Toothless chuckled and fell onto his back.

Toothless rolled over so Hiccup was on his back and playfully hit Hiccup's forearms with his paws. "Ah, it's ugly!" Hiccup teased. "Dragons and vikings! Enemies again. Locked in combat to the bitter end. Ugh!" You broke into laughter as Toothless went limp on top of Hiccup but didn't miss Toothless licking Hiccup. Hiccup finally stood and tried wiping himself off complaining, "You know that doesn't wash out," making Toothless let out a deep, throaty chuckle.

You used your water abilities to heal a scratch on (D/N)'s side before healing a scratch on Toothless' wing. Hiccup knew you could heal using your water powers, but no one else did. You knew the village would try to exploit it if they ever found out, and Hiccup agreed it would be best if it was kept a secret.

Hiccup stared off into the distance, amazed at the beauty before him. "Whoa. Looks like we found another one, guys." You agreed.

The island had a nice view of the newly discovered land, and the dragons ran off to play while Hiccup started pulling out his humongous map. You pulled out some food and water and handed it to him, then called the dragons to give each dragon a fish. Once they quickly ate their fish, they ran off again to play.

"Thank you, mi'lady," Hiccup said, kissing your cheek. You blushed slightly, and replied with a polite you're welcome before nibbling on your own food. "So, what should we call this place?" You both turned to Toothless to find him itching his armpit. "Itchy armpit it is." You laughed as he continued to write down the name of the new land. "What'd you reckon, love? Think we'll find a few timberjacks in those woods. The old whispering death or two, maybe, in the rocks? Who knows? Maybe we'll finally find more night furies."

"Wouldn't that be something?" You hummed.

"Yeah."

"Hiccup," you said, softly, after a few minutes of silence.

Hiccup put his pencil down, recognizing the sad tone of your voice. He pulled you into his lap and asked, "Yes, my darling?"

"Why do you love me? I mean, I am the freak with the freaky water powers and-"

"(Y/ N)," Hiccup stopped you. He tightened his grip on you and pulled your head towards him so your ear rested on against his chest, where his strong beating heart was. "I love you more than my own life. You're perfect just the way you are. You're beautiful, kind, encouraging, courageous, patient, loving, intelligent, and so much more. It would take me an eternity to list everything about you that I loved."

"What about the things you didn't like about me?" you asked, in a weak, fragile voice. Hiccup hated seeing you like this: so frail, so vulnerable. If the village accepted you as a child, you wouldn't be like this, he knew. It was only after you helped defeat the Red Death that the village started warming up to you, though using your powers earned you hateful glares.