chapter 13

I wake up and I forget that harry slept over until I heard little snores I feel his chest under my head. I brush his curls out of his face and he looks so beautiful. I go to get up quietly but I guess harry feels me getting up cause he pulls he back down and I lay my head back on his chest. He smiles down at me and I say "good morning handsome" he laughs and says "good morning beautiful" his morning voice is the most amazing thing I've ever heard. He moves a piece of hair out of my face and kisses me and he says "I wish every morning could be like this" I give him a confused look and he says "just being able to hold you and waking up seeing the love of my life's face right next to me every morning I just wish it could be like this all the time" I smirk "weeeeeeell" he gives me a confused look "we could always have sleepovers!" He laughs and says "that would be amazing" I laugh and snuggle up to him and I say "harry" he looks at me and I say "you don't know how much I love you really, you are the best guy I could ever ask for and I love you so much. The way you take care of me and all the nice things you say and the nicknames and you talking about our future makes me exited to be with you, to be able to know that you love and actually want to be with me" he kisses me then said "I will love you now and till the day I die alright, no matter how many fight we get into I'm not leaving you and you're not leaving me" I smile and say "I would never even think about leaving you hazza" he said "good" and leans in and kisses me, he kisses me for a pretty good solid minnute until we are interupted by a knock at the door. I snuggle up to harry and he pulls the covers up over me cause I was cold and the person known as my mom came in and sat on the bed and said "awe you guys are too cute" I blush and hide in Harry's shirt and she says "well kiddos breakfast is ready so come downstairs" I groan and say "mom I'm cold" then she said "put some clothes on then" then she stopped and realized that me and harry were in the bed together and realized what she said. She turned and said "you guys didn't" I laugh and pull the cover off and say "no mom we didn't" and she said "just checking" and walked out and Harry's cheeks were red and I smirked and said "why does harry have red cheeks?" He blushed even harder and said "well your mother just accused us if doing the dirty so my cheeks are pretty red" I laugh and poked his cheek. And he said "babe stop or I swear" laughingly and I smirked "or what" and he just said "you didn't do anything so I can't show you" I make sure the door was open and I sit up poke his cheek and ran. And he chased after me and I run into the living room and then into the dinning Hall and then to the kitchen and I hide but I don't see him come in so I stand up and then scream because I felt someone throwing me over their shoulder. "Harry put me down" I scream and he just laughs. "Babe you wanted to know what I would do so you're about to see" I get scared "wait this isn't it?!" He laughs and says "of course not" he keeps walking with me over his should and then I realized where he was taking me...the pool... "Oh gosh no please harry!" And he said "awe does poor baby issabelle want down?" I nod eagerly and he said "well baby too bad" I sigh and come up with a plan and he says "say, Harry styles you are the most sexiest human being on this planet and I love you my king" I sigh and say "fine, Harry styles you are the most sexiest human being on this planet and you are my king" he smiles and says "nice to know" and I was about to say "what" but then he threw me in the pool and I pretended to be drowning and I say "harry.. I-I can't s-swim" he looks worried and jumps in. And I swim away from him and I turn to him and smirk and he looks shocked and said "i-i thought you couldn't swim" I laugh and say "I played ya babe" and he looks angry and he swims over and says "what the heck issabelle you don't fake something like that I was worried" I got kinda scared and started apologiesing "harry I'm sorry I didn't mean to please don't be ma-" he kissed me said "I played ya babe" I wipe my tears and laugh and he says "baby why are you crying and I say "because I thought you were mad at me and you are really scary when you are mad and I was scared" he lifts my chin up and says "babe I would never ever hurt you okay I promise I will never hurt you cause hitting women is wrong babe I know and If I yelled at you I would feel immediately guilty after cause I hate seeing my princess cry" I smile and hug him and he says "let's go get a shower yea?" I nod and he says come on and he carries me into the house and up to my room because I had a bathroom in it. He puts me down and says "here babe you go get one first" I say "really cause you can take one first" and he says "I insist now go" I smile grab my clothes and get my shower after my shower I give harry a towel and he goes and gets his. A couple minutes later he walks out in just a towel and in shocked, stunned whatever all I know is I can't move. His abs and tattoos were on full display and I couldn't help but look, he just looked so.. Amazing "um babe you forgot to give me some clothes" I apologise and I go and get him some clothes and give them to him and he thanks me and go changes. I however sit on my bed and think about shirtless harry. He comes out and he says "thanks for checking me out" my eyes go wide "w-what?" He laughs "don't think I didn't see your eyes wide and your jaw dropped" he laughs and I blush and say "oops" he pulls me on top of him on the bed and says "I'm just glad I know my girlfriend thinks I'm good looking" I blush and say "why do you always embarrass me" he laughs and says "because it's fun" I nod and say "okay" I smirk knowing there is school tomorrow. If wants to embarrass me then I'll embarrass him...

I HOPE YOU LIKED THAT CHAPTER