chapter 7

(Harry's pov)
I'm sitting in art just watching Louis and Isabelle mess around and laugh together and it sucks cause I'm totally 3rd wheeling but I don't think that's really how I feel...I shake the thought out my head and Isabelle finally gives me some attention and scoots closer and hugs me and I pull her into my side, she is so beautiful it unreal but today she is a different kind of beautiful, my Bestfriend is smoken hot. Who ever in the world knew she looked like this, not me and I'm her Bestfriend. I've know little Isabelle the angel with no makeup, tucked in shirts and poneytails​ but today the only thing I see today is little Isabelle with makeup and a smoken hot body. You probably think I like Isabelle for her looks right now...No this is really just a bonus because my Bestfriend is so beautiful the way she is and I can't stop being friends with her because I need her in my life, she's been there for me when no one else was. I continue drawing and then I look over and see Louis kiss Isabelle's cheek and she blushed. I feel something in my stomach and I don't know what it is.. Art class finally ends and we walk to English, I walk behind them while they walk hand in hand and ugh do I hate what I see, yes I do. Sometimes I just want to punch Louis in the face is that bad? I don't think so. I huff and walk up to Issy and say "so how's your day princesses" she blushes, ha who's making her blush now! She says "pretty good hazza how's yours" her voice is so angelic I just can't get over it. I reply with "pretty good, better now that I get to be with my Bestfriend" she half smiles and looks at Louis and he kisses her forehead and whispers something in her ear, and she laughs and smiles. I just keep walking and once we finally reach class we walk into science with Mr.Arbol and we take our seats, Louis is still holding My bestfriends hand. See how I made it clear that she's mine. I sit behind them and I couldn't even focus on class because the only thing I could focus on was Isabelle... She's just is mesmerizing, after the bell rings I walk out of the class room and go to my locker, which is right next to Isabelle's and I open my locker and get my stuff the I close my locker and see Issy running to her locker and Louis pinning her against the locker and they both laugh...Something in my mind told me 'that should be you and Isabelle' I shook that thought out of my head and I started to walk to class in annoyance and then I went to the restroom and looked myself in the mirror and I walked out. Once I arrive to class I see Louis and Isabelle and Louis whispers something in her ear and she hesitantly nods and then looks at me and back to Louis and he kisses her and I finally new what I was feeling earlier.. Jealousy...im inlove with Isabelle grey....

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY BUT I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!