chapter 8

(issabelle pov)
"Harry's standing right there I have an Idea" I look at him and he says "can I kiss you" I look up at him and hesitantly nod my head, and it hit me..Louis is going to be my first kiss, yes I know I'm a senior and I'm lame but still. He leans in and my heart is racing and his lips touch mine and it doesn't feel like how people say it feels maybe it's because I don't love Louis like I love harry, he pulls back and I look at harry and he has jealousy written all over his face and I look at Louis and whisper "it worked" and he said "see i told you" he grabs my hand and walks into class. Harry's soonly follows behind and we go sit down and Louis keeps looking at Rachelle so I say I'll be right back and I go sit with Rachelle and she says "wow Issy you look hot" I laugh "thanks rach but I came over to see if you had a crush on anyone in this class" she looks down and says "maybe one" I smile and I say "who" and she blushes and mumbles "Louis.." I shreak "Louis!" And she says "shhhh keep your voice down he might here" and I say "sorry" but then she says "wait aren't you dating Louis?" I laugh and say "come close" and she does and I whisper "I actually am inlove with harry and me and Louis are fake dating to make him jealous so no we really aren't" she sighs in relief "good I was about to get really sad" I laugh and walk back to Louis and say "she likes you" and he whispers "what?!" Really loud and I say "yea and I already explained our situation and she's cool with it so go ask her out" he smiles then says "I'm scared" I grab his face and said "Louis Tomlinson you got this now go ask your woman out" he nods and stands up and walks over and I watch them talk and Rachelle blushed alot awe they look so cute, all of a suden harry comes and sits next to me and says "h-hi issabelle" I smile "hi harry" he moves my hair back out of my face and kisses my nose "your so cute Issy" I blush "what?" He gets all nervous "u-um nothing I jus-" I kiss his cheek "thank you Harry" he smiles and holds my hand and I look at Louis and he gives me a thumbs up and I give him one too. Harry has such a sad face right now and I don't know why? "Harry what's wr-" he cuts me off "a-are you happy with Louis?" I don't answer "are you" I look at him "why do you want to know?" He chuckles "because you're my Bestfriend" ugh I hate that word "yea Bestfriend..." I mumble "what" he said "nothing" he moves my face so I have to look at him "you mumbled yea bestfriends, do you not want to be friends anymore or something" I don't know what came over me but something did "no I don't want to be friends" his smile dropped "w-what" I sigh "you don't understand alright you wont and you never will" he sighs "what do you mean I don't understand" I looked at Louis and he mouthed "tell him" so I did "you don't understand how hard it is to love you Harry when you don't love me back" and I get up and leave the classroom....

•HOPE YOU LIKED IT