Goodbye, Ed Sheeran, Poutine Cake? (1)

HELLO READERS ;D !
Well since most of you asked, this is the sequel to "The Unexpected."  I hope you like it. I truly hope y'all do. Hopefully this will do as well as that story, even though it's the sequel. AND if you're just coming across this randomly.... You could read this without the first book but it would make a lot of sense if you read the first one. BUT you should read it regard less... ;D
 WELL, I don't have much to say either than that but...... I hope you enjoy and have a lovely day. :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maribelle's Point of View.

"You look like you're running away from home." Kathleen mentioned taking my purse and ukulele. 

"Tell me about it!" I laughed.

"I'm going to bring this onto the bus." Kathleen said ran inside. 

"Hurry up Maribelle!" Louis yelled as I placed my luggage by the trunk. 

"I would if I could open the trunk!" I yelled struggled to open it. "I think I over packed!" 

Zayn came off the bus and helped me open it. Once opened I looked tried to find space. I squished my luggage into the minimal space left. 

"I definitely didn't over pack." I laughed as I looked at Zayn. 

"Hey don't look at me." He smirked as he shut the trunk close. 

"In that case, looks like I'm stealing half your hairsprays." I said as I walked into the bus. 

"Ha funny Belle." He said as he hugged me from behind. 

I walked straight to the back of the bus, where there was a huge lounge area. I sat with everyone as he bickered about how they just want to leave. I didn't take that long, impatient people. 

"Question!" I yelled as I grabbed the envelope they gave me earlier. 

"Yes Belle." Liam answered as he laughed.

"So it says the first actual concert is on the 30th... That's a week from now. I don't get it!" I said pointing at the paper.

"You guys seriously don't tell her anything." Kathleen laughed. 

"We like to keep things a surprise." Niall said as he munched on chips. 

"On three..." Harry said. "We are going to ... " 

"A carnival" Everyone exclaimed with jazz hands. 

"Well today we are." Harry added.

"Yay!" I said in excitement. "I love carnivals!" 

"Right after this interview." Louis said. 

"Aw." I said in disappointment. 

"Don't worry these don't last very long." Harry said. 

"Well I'm not apart of it so I'm good." I chimed as I leaned against Zayn. 

"Pfft no." Zayn laughed as he got up and pulled me up from my seat. "And you're apart of it."

We got off the bus and into a studio. I had a feeling this wasn't just an interview. As we walked in this studio was huge. We sat backstage and went into makeup. They told Kathleen she wasn't allowed to be back here which was unfair. She did get a VIP pass to what seems to be a stupid talk show. I truly have no interest in being here at the moment. 

The lady doing my makeup was quite rude to me. She preached all the wrong things I am doing to my skin. I objected and told her that my skin is perfectly healthy and I don't need all this crap on my face. She laughed and continued to place on pounds of makeup on me. I rolled my eyes when she completed my makeup. I look like a complete doll, I look like plastic. 

The lady of the show walked into the makeup room and went over the questions she was going to ask us.

"Hey boys, Maribelle. I'm Paige." She introduced herself. The rest just went in and out the ear. I didn't really pay attention. All I could think of is how she reminds me of Ellen ... but British. There was ten minutes to spare and there were already many people chanting 'One Direction.' 

Zayn turned to me with a smile. "Are you nervous?" 

"Well... Sounds like a lot of people are going to be here." I said.

"I'm pretty sure you've preformed with many more people than this." He said reassuring me with his awkward pat on the shoulder. 

"I just want to get this over with." I said as the director told us to get ready to go on stage.

"Okay let's welcome Maribelle Amie and One Direction!" Paige introduced us while we walked on stage.  I chose to stay behind everyone. I didn't really want to be seen... The audience was huge. Louis looked back and pulled me from behind and placed his arms around me. Oh Louis.

"Welcome you six." She said as hugged us individually. 

"Hi." We said in unison taking a seat across from her. 

"Have you ever been or seen this show? She asked me. 

"No." I shook my head nervously. 

"Well welcome, you wonderful American." She said as the crowd clapped loudly. 

"She's Canadian." Harry corrected her. 

"Even better, we love Canadians. Buble, Bieber, Lavigne, even Amie now, we love all of you." Paige said in such enthusiasm. 

"And I love you British people." I said with a smile as for the crowd they were all claps and smiles as well. 

"So about this world tour, how excited are you all? Tell me about it."

"It's quite exciting, we are all very excited. Aren't we Maribelle?" Louis said nudging me in the shoulder. 

"So  so excited!" I said in agreement. 

"I heard that you were told last minute about joining them on tour." She mentioned. 

"How did you know that?" I said in disbelief. 

"We pulled the best surprise kind of thing as told her in the middle of the morning and hid in her complex." Niall explained. "It was crazy, at some point she thought she was going crazy." 

"It was crazy! They hit in my appartment. I don't know how they did it." I continued.

"That must of been crazy! Only they would be able to pull off these kind of things." She said. "So which country are you excited to visit?"

"All." Zayn said with a smile. 

"Pick one country." She clarified. 

"Narnia." Harry said as one girl shrieked loudly. 

"She must be from Narnia." Louis laughed uncontrollably. 

"I believe that's on the next tour though." Liam laughed along.

"I think we all are excited for North America." Zayn said actually answering the lady's question. "We really love going there. Even though we've only been there twice." 

"North America is amazing but before you go do you think you can sing a song for us?" She said as the crowd clapped and yelled. 

"Who wants to see this go down?" She questioned the audience as the crowd got louder by the second. 

"We have guitar and ukulele. Who can play what?" She asked as an assistant carried the two. I reached for the ukulele and as Niall took the guitar.

"Damn Canada knows how to play the uke." Louis gasped. 

"What song do you know?" Niall asked turning towards me. 

"I know all of your songs that's for sure." I answered with a huge smile. 

"What song?" Harry asked the audience.

"You in the mahogany cardigan. I believe your name is Kathleen?" He winked. "The one currently blushing."

Kathleen shook her head and pretended that she didn't hear him. Within seconds everyone was staring at her.  "Same Mistakes?"

Or else we'll play, play, play all the same old games
And we wait, wait, wait for the end to change
And we take, take, take it for granted that we'll be the same
But we're making all the same mistakes

"Thank you, Wow you are all amazing." Up All Night the album is out in every store you can think of. They're hot and cute. Check out Maribelle Amie on her Youtube and Twitter. We will see you six hopefully by the end of this year...... Wait this isn't the end... We are giving away six people a pair of VIP tickets to their show in LA." She concluded while passing us a pair of tickets. "Give them to the lucky person now! Just make sure you don't walk into the camera." 

I looked at the ticket then onto the crowd. Everyone was screaming and pleading for one. Everyone already gave theirs so quickly. I walked up the aisle. Fans shrieking and crying which was crazy. I opens the door where people were allowed to watch if they didn't have tickets. I looked back as the camera followed me. I felt quite awkward being followed by a sweaty camera man. People began crowded me. I decided to give it to this boy who was dressed in an chinos and an Ed Sheeran shirt. He jumped up and down in excitement and suffocated me in a hug. 

"Thanks love!" He said hugging me tighter. 

"My pleasure!" I said gasping for air. "See you in LA!" 

I walked back to the stage with a smile. We waved a final goodbye and went backstage. That was actually fun!

Later on we found ourselves back onto the bus. 

"That was smart of you to actually go back there and give your ticket to the people who didn't have the chance to actually see the show." Louis said. 

"I did it because I never got lucky to win wristbands to see a show. I was always the person peeking over someone's shoulder through a little window." I replied. "It sucks to be honest. But that was fun!"

"Talk shows are fun!" Kathleen said with a smile. "But Harry had to be me on the spot."

"I love you." He laughed as he hugged her. 

"That won't take back my complete awkwardness on national television." She protested.

"At least people won't make gifs of you from getting completely squashed from a tall person bear hugging you." I said. 

"You probably found him fit." Louis said. 

"Not true, he had a lovely Ed Sheeran shirt." I replied with a smile. That boy was quite fit I must say... Then again... Nevermind. "I got a thing for Ed Sheeran." 

"Please don't carry on." Harry said as he shook his head. 

"Why? I find him 'fit'." I got up and quoted fit. 

"Ed is what you call our 'home boy' our best friend." Zayn said as he imitated my quoting. 

"OH MY GOD YOU KNOW HIM?" I gasped and had a little freak out. "I'm not fangirling, huge fan huge fan." 

"Mhm..." Zayn said as he pulled my hand. "Sit before you hurt yourself."

"I am sorry but Ed Sheeran is a legend." I said as I sat next to him. "I'll stop talking."

"He is a fit man." Harry agreed. "If we ever run into him, I am going to spill my guts to him and say you completely fangirled over him." 

"Hopefully I'll be there to defend myself." I crossed my arms. 

"You'd be too busy fangirling. Oh my god Ed Sheeran I love you!" Louis said in a high pitched voice as he threw his arms up into the air. 

"That won't happen." I protested once more. "If anything that'd be Kathleen." 

"I'm not making any promises... I may fangirl." She admitted. 

"We need to find new girlfriends Zayn." Harry said. 

"Definitely." He laughed. 

"Oh don't worry, we'll have Ed by them." Kathleen sarcastically said as he looked at Harry. 

"Damn these comebacks, overwhelming." Liam said. "Take some notes boys." 

"Pfft whatever." Harry huffed. "At least we are at the carnival. Don't expect me to go on any rollercoasters." 

"Same with me." I agreed as we walked off the bus. 

"You suck the life of fun." Kathleen said. 

"I'll gladly kick all your asses at basketball." I mentioned as we entered the carnival. 

"Why don't we all settle for some food?" Niall proposed. "Funnel cakes anyone?"

We all decided to take Niall's word and just eat. The funnel cakes which were completely amazing. I've never had such an amazing funnel cake ever. I have such a sweet tooth when it comes to these. 

"We have to get going!" Liam once we all finished. "Our flight is with three hours." 

"And we are here. We are going to miss our flight!" I yelled. "People don't wait for people like us."

"We didn't even get to go on a ride." Niall whined. "Time flys so fast."

"We can't be late, the flight to LAX is quite long." Liam replied as he threw his leftovers into the garbage. 

"Killing me here, we are going to be so jet lagged." Zayn sighed as he intertwined his fingers with mine. 

I smiled and looked down at the ground. Random acts of cutest. Killing me Mr. Malik. 

"I love you." I mumbled looking back up to him. 

His lips spread across his face. "I love you too." He replied. 

"Ugh don't go." Kathleen frowned . "I'm going to miss you all."

She let a huge sigh as she walked us to the bus. 

"I'm going to miss you too!" Harry said before he hugged her. 

"Sadly I have to stay here and wait for my cousin. She is such a downer." She said as she sighed. "You better fly me out to see one of your concerts or else!" 

"We will." Harry said. "Don't worry, I won't forget."

I gave her a hug. "Good luck with the tour." She said with a smile. "Make sure Harry doesn't get into trouble. 

"I will not!" He protested before kissing her. "Goodbye babe."

"Bye." We all said one last time. 

The ride to the airport was quite short. We got off and people took our luggages. They took it, we basically did nothing. At first I thought they were stealing from us. I guess this is what happens when you're a popular boy band. We handed our passports to the stewardess and later was guided to the plane. Felt like a million bucks because wasn't no plane... It was a private jet. 

This is completely crazy. 

I sat down on the comfy chair in complete amazement. This is what it feels like to the live the life. They make it seem like this is nothing. Zayn joined and sat beside me.

"This is crazy." I said in amazement. 

"You can say that." He agreed before kissing unsuspectingly. 

"What was that for?" I questioned after he pulled away. 

"I missed you, that's all." He said with a smile. 

"I missed you too." I said as I leaned my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes. 

"WAKE UP LOSERS!" Louis yelled. 

"I hopped off a plane in Canada with a dream as a cardigan!" Niall sang loudly.

"I'm up." I said in complete confusion as I got up. "Did you say Canada?"

"CAN EH D EH !" Louis yelled into my face. 

"Okay away from my face carrot head." I said shooing him away from me. "What happened to being at LA?" 

"We lied." Liam said as he danced towards his bag. "The paper Harry gave you -- tour dates aren't in order." 

"Surprise!" Harry yelled. "Time to show us your hometown." 

"Can you steal us a poutine cake, you know instead of a cheese cake." Niall mentioned as he shook Zayn in order to wake him up. 

"That wasn't stealing, that was in the moment okay?" I said as I grabbed my purse and my ukulele. 

"Also I heard this Tim Hortons is good." Liam added. 

"I'm up!" Zayn yawned quietly to himself. 

"Damn... I miss Tims." I sighed. "I could die for --" 

"Who is Tim?" Zayn questioned with a confused face. "You never mentioned a Tim." 

"Oh yeah me and Tim go way back." I went along with what he had to say. 

"Are you cheating on me with a Tim?" He said as we got off the plane. 

"Calm down... Tim Horton is a coffee place, like Starbucks ... But a million times more amazing. Calm down Zayn." 

We waited for our luggage by the carousel. Once we retrieved our luggage we went straight to Tim Hortons. 

"What should I get?" They questioned. 

"Get a coffee or an ice cap (ice cappuccino)." I suggested. "I'll get timbits and whatever comes to mind."

Once we ordered we sat down. I found it quite exciting to be the first person to introduce Tim Hortons to them. 

"This donut is so round, so small, and fluffy." Niall said before stuffing his face.

"And this ice cap, so so much caffeine."

"My wants are now satisfied." Harry mumbled. "I love Canada." 

"I want to live here!" Liam said. "I wouldn't mind." 

"Oh same here." Zayn said in agreement. 

"Oh Canada!" Harry sang. "Our hom--" 

"Okay, no one here sings the national anthem for fun." I shushed him. "I'm surprise you know the words."

"It's on the wall." He said as he pointed behind me. 

"Oh... " I said looking back. "No it isn't!" 

"Where did my timbit go?"

"I don't know." Harry said with the timbit shoved to the side of his cheek. "But these donut holes are amazing!"

"We should check into a hotel before it gets to late." Liam mentioned. 

"I guess so." Zayn agreed. 

"Or we can go to my old house?" I proposed. "My grandparents' home to be exact. It's quite big and they are hardly home. We could take the bus?" 

"If that's alright with you." Zayn said as the boys nodded.

"Just please don't listen to what they have to say, or if they ask you weird questions." I said in embarrassment. 

Damn, what am I getting myself into?

___
TADA ! vote comment suggestions?