Crumbling like pastries (18)

A/N:  OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS...Everyone hated how I killed off Liam.

HAVE YOU BEEN CONSUMING HATERADE? 

ANYWAYS...WHATEVER HAPPENS HAPPENS.....

PS. I type this on my iPod so...if any weird words get replaced...I dislike autocorrect too.

Maribelle's Point of View. 

"Babe, your phone is ringing." I heard Zayn said. 

I can clearly hear the phone ringing, I wasn't deaf. I reached for my phone. I managed to grab it. I yawned as I pressed the phone to my ear. I heard nothing or what I yawned and answered the phone. I was half asleep by managed to answer it. 

"So brunch today, yeah? Get the whole gang together?" A boy said with excitement. 

"Yeah whatever." I yawned then hanged up immediately. 

I rolled over to turn to Zayn. I snuggled up closer to him and lightly shut my eyes. "Please don't wake me up when I'm sleeping." I yawned. I felt his strong arms wrap around me pulling closer to him. 

"Sorry, but it woke me up. It's only fair babe." He said in his overly tired voice.

A smile spreads across my face once he spoke. He lightly kissed me my forehead. I opened my eyes and fluttered them. The bright sunlight from the windows made it difficult for my vision to adjust. 

"Ugh! I don't want to get up!" I whined loudly. 

My body ached as if I've been running a marathon. I hate getting up from sleep. I always did no matter what. I can't help it if I'm just that lazy in the morning. I stretched a bit before trying to get up. 

"Wake up you two!" Harry said before jumping on the both of us. 

"Harry get off." I grumbled as I tried to move. 

"We are going to have brunch." He announced calmly. "Brunch with the gang." 

"Says who?" Zayn mumbled. 

"Louis just called." He answers with a slight grin. 

This feeling inside of me knew it would be hard to hangout with the boys workout Liam. It is clearly not going to be the same. He's now a missing puzzle piece of ours.

It's just going to be the five of is now.

Not six. 

Not seven.

Only five.

We all got ready fairly quickly. It shocked me because we always took forever. It was definitely a firs for us. My mind has not left the fact that he's gone. Gone to be left to decay with the Earth beneath us. I suddenly had the urge to call Liam's mother. I wanted to make sure everything was okay with her. 

I zipped up my hoodie and headed to the bathroom. I sat on the edge of the tub. Reaching into my pocket, I retrieve my phone. I looked at the dimmed screen before unlocking my phone. I clicked the contact button and scrolled to her number. I pressed the call button and waited as it rang. 

"Good morning is everything alright Maribelle?" She answered, she sounded extremely tired. 

"Uhm, Liam, I--" I didn't exactly was prepared to have a conversation with her. 

"Still in the hospital." She said. 

"Oh well--I" 

For some reason the line cut off. I looked at my phone and noticed I had full service. It left me confused, I called her back. It went directly to voice mail. I sighed and got up off of tub. I opened the door of the bathroom. Zayn was in front of me. I shook my head and hugged him. I lightly closed my eyes as I rested my head against his chest.