Ch.20 Peeping Tom

The sound of clashing swords echoed the castle as the Evil Queen watched with a wicked smile on her face as the two lovers fought. Kaywinnet groaned when the butt of her own sword hit her in the nose, making her step a couple of paces back from him. When she looked up, Humbert quickly kicked her further back, his body was her enemy but she could still see in his eyes how much guilt this was causing him to have. Kaywinnet quickly picked up her sword as Humbert started to fight more faster and with a deadly force, she on the other hand couldn't really quite catch up. Kaywinnet deflected the sword until she was on her knees and that was when Humbert kicked her into a crouching position.

She didn't have time to cry out as her lover kicked her in the chest, sending her tumbling to the other side. Kaywinnet quickly got up, trying her best to choke back the tears as the Evil Queen laughed at the little practitioner. Humbert kicked the sword out of Kaywinnet's hands, sending it flying across the room and into the fireplace. She grabbed onto her arm in pain before he sent a threatening blow to her face, Kaywinnet cried out as she landed on her knees. Humbert lifted up his blade over his head for one single purpose, to finish Kaywinnet's life.

Humbert screamed out in pain as he dropped his sword as Suri bit hard into his leg and jerked it away from Kaywinnet. Kaywinnet felt the tears flow before she turned to see that the Evil Queen had a fireball aimed at Suri. A howl resonated throughout the room, making Kaywinnet wince at how loud it was as Ruby charged in and tackled the Evil Queen and the box away from each other. Kaywinnet quickly got up and ran over to Regina as she placed her hand on top of the Queen's. A soft tingle of electricity went through her veins as Kaywinnet felt their powers being transferred to one another.

Kaywinnet quickly got up and lifted her hand over to the wall, making the Evil Queen slam into it as Regina stared at the young practitioner, dumbfounded. Kaywinnet ran over and reached her hand into Regina's chest as she ripped out the woman's heart, holding the black heart in her hand as she felt the power to destroy it so tempting. But then something whistled by her head, causing Kaywinnet to turn and notice that she was almost killed by an arrow from one of Regina's men. Before Kaywinnet could conjure up a fireball, Ruby lifted Kaywinnet up with her nose to make the woman land on her back, dropping Regina's heart in the process. The werewolf turned and charged after the Men making them dodged out of her way, Kaywinnet turned around and stole one glance at Humbert on the ground as he stared at his soul mate running out of the castle without him.

"Kaylee?" Graham's voice called out as he opened the door.

"Hey" Kaylee looked up from her spot on the couch, "What are you doing here? I thought we agreed to not see each other so early at night. I wasn't expecting you to be here until at least 1:30. You know the stakes are high whenever we keep doing things like this. This town is small enough, I don't want to be on the cover of the newspaper"

"You won't be" Graham leaned on the back of the couch.

"Really?" Kaylee looked up to him, "And why's that?"

"Because I'm the Sheriff and whatever I say, goes" Graham kissed the top of her head.

"I think hanging around the Madam Mayor has finally gotten into your head" Kaylee joked as she shook her head, "I thought you were supposed to go to a meeting today"

"I was" Graham said as he turned off his phone and headed over to her wine cabinet, "But then I started to get this very weird thought in my head. You remember who you are, which caused me to remember who I am, Suri is here with us again, and we never got the chance to celebrate. What do you say? Shall we open up a bottle for ourselves? You know, I'm not anyone who can see into the future or anything but I believe that when we open up a bottle something magical will happen. Something that used to happen when we were alone in the woods. Shall I see where this night leads off to?"

Kaylee looked up from her book and turned to him with a smile, "I thought that one bottle of wine doesn't get you drunk. Has Graham gone all soft on Humbert's drinking now?"

"Graham is the Sheriff and doesn't really like the thought of having to put himself into jail anytime soon"

Kaylee turned and looked over to the wolf who was busy chewing on a toy that she had bought that day. She knew that if Suri had the chance to know what the two were saying, she would be howling in disgust.

"Fine"

"What?"

Kaylee got up and walked over to Graham and kissed the back of his neck as she whispered, "Let's go. We've been away from each other for 28 years. Not only that, a couple of months before the Curse even hit"

Graham didn't know whether or not that she was playing with him but turned around to look at her. He was surprised when she cupped his face and kissed him with such passion as she pressed her body close to his as she ran her hand through his hair. Graham looked over to Suri who whined as she took her toy and went over to the spare room. He smiled as he picked her up and started to walk her over to her room as Kaylee wrapped her legs around his waist. The problem was, he was used to roots and rocks all over the floor but wasn't prepared to hit his leg on a small table near the window, making Kaylee shriek and laugh.

"Are you okay?"

"No" Graham groaned, "You have too much stuff in this little apartment"

"Shut up and kiss me"

Graham smiled as this time he brought his lips down to hers as he slipped his tongue into her mouth as he felt her unbuttoning his shirt. He gave her small kisses to the side of her cheek and down to her neck as he bit a little bit into her skin. Kaylee gasped as she tore off Graham's shirt as he pulled off hers in return.

"Don't you have to work tomorrow?"

"Don't change the subject"

The couple moved away from the window and landed on the bed as Graham continued to feel Kaylee's bare body under his rough hands. Kaylee too was hungrily running her hands over his abs before she made her fingers unclasp his belt. What the two didn't know at the time was that someone had seen the couple in their little fit of passion. Regina's hands gripped the steering wheel as her hands shook with anger at where her Sheriff turned out to be that night instead of with her.