Chapter 9

The two young boys were walking next to each other, an awkward silence filling the aura between them.

They couldn't figure out how to ease it. It was making the both of them anxious.

'I shouldn't have snapped at him like that. I let my emotions control me! Now he's never going to talk to me and i'm going to be alone.' Baekhyun thought, shivering at the thought of him being lonely again.
'I'm going to be all alone again, i'm going to have no one for comfort, but i don't even deserve Chanyeol. I should just let go and die like the ugly faggot i am.' He felt tears on the side of his eyes making them turn glassy, 'but why can't i let go? Why is my heart telling me to beg for him to stay?'

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol snapped, shaking the said male by the shoulders.

The petite boy, surprised, turned around, only to meet his friend's worried gaze toward him.

"Are you okay? You're crying."

"What?" The smaller whipped his eyes, and examined his tear-stained fingers. "No i'm okay.. i guess. I'll.. see you later?"

"Yeah." The taller boy said, rubbing the back of his neck at the very awkward situation right now.

Both of them knew that if it stayed like that, each one of them will give the other one the space they need, and their friendship will vanish.

But Chanyeol felt too scared to do anything; more like confused, lost.

As he snapped out of his thoughts, he noticed the petite boy who was standing infront of their door, his back facing him, but not doing anything; he didn't not even ring the bell.

Chanyeol sighed, before turning around to leave.

"Wait!"

He turned around, anxious, but before he could ever realize what was happening, he felt a small pair of arms around his torso, hugging him tight.

"Please don't leave me! I beg you! No one makes me happy like you do!" He heard the smaller one say, but it was muffeled because he was burrying his face in his chest.

If only Baekhyun wasn't in an emotional ride, he would've noticed the rapid tone of Chanyeol's heart beat.

He kept muttering 'please's and 'don't go's , as he tightened his hug arount the giant as if his life depended on it.

Well, it was actually true. He would seriously die without Chanyeol. He was the reason why he kept hanging. As cheesy as it sounds, The giant was his only will to live.

The giant froze like ice for a mere seconds, before it all melted to a deep, crimson red, painting his whole face and his ears.

He felt wanted,
He felt loved,
He felt important.

He felt the gape in his heart fill in once again, the one that was accompaning him ever since he was a child.

All the love he yearned for from his busy parents, or the few seconds of attention that he wanted from his sister, or the smallest amount of care that he wished to have from his friends when he was down,

It was all here.

He couldn't believe that a certain boy would've make him feel all kinds of happy emotions by only wanting him to stay.

And will he stay for the petite boy?

Hell yeah, he will.

He stopped zoning out, before wrapping an arm around the smaller's waist, and one caressing his soft locks. He was rocking them right and left, with a huge smile on his face. He had to shut his eyes tight for the salty, warm tears to not spill out.

Yes, he was crying in joy. That was how much he yearned for affection for years.

Once Baekhyun calmed down, he looked up with a sad face, making Chanyeol squeal secretly. Damn, why does he have to be so adorable???

Once he noticed Chanyeol's tense face (he was trying not to smile because Baekhyun will know about his crush thing), Baekhyun thought that he was leaving.

"Y-you a-are going t-t-to leave m-me? Are y-you?" He asked, tears threatning to fall.

"No no no no! I was just deep in thoughts." He grabbed the puppy-ish boy by the shoulders, looking stearnly at him.

"And, haven't i told you not to worry about me staying? I am you friend, i have no intentions to hurt you, make you cry or leave you. I love you and i can't even think about leaving you."

"Y-you love me?" Baekhyun questioned, hope shinning in his brown orbs.

'Fuck this stupid phobia of mine, i'll do anything to get this guy. He can't be lying about leaving me!'

"O-of c-course i d-do!" Chanyeol said, laughing nervously. "I mean, we're friends.. of course i love you."

The smaller's heart crashed in too pieces, with him cursing it to actually believe that the taller might actually be in love with him.

"Okay.. i'll just go inside now, i'm feeling tired." Baekhyun awkwardly said, looking at his feet.

"Oh.. good night then." Chanyeol said, awkwardly but softly wrapping his arms around Byun to envelopp him in a hug.

"Chanyeol. Why. The. Fucking hell. Are we. So. Fucking. Awkward." Baekhyun hissed.

"Ugh i know right," Chanyeol sighed, "i'm so sorry for making you sad. I just don't like seeing you depressed all the time, i want you to live your life."

"I know.. but that's not so easy to do. And i'm also sorry for snapping at you."

"It's alright.. and i'm willing to help you. So, are we good?" Chanyeol smiled, raising his arm for a highfive.

The smaller smiled, "Hell yeah." He said before highfiving his friend, and entering to his home.

*****
Words count : 979words.
YES I KNOW IM SORRY IM SO LATE
I H A T E S C H O O L

I hope you atleast enjoyed this! And i've being making a progress in school!! There was this subject that i never understood byt i still got a good grade i was litteraly crying 😭
Bye bye! See you later (because i still have to go to school in 40 minutes lol)

Also!!! If you are interested in drawing, follow me on instagram! I'm not active daily but i try 😊

---> @Chateaumin7 💕