8. Don't Vanish

Hello everyone, 

In a little bit hurry, forgive if there are any mistakes.

I just want to ask you guys that how much time will it take for a singe vote or a single comment. A couple of seconds?? So many of you are reading, but only a few are voting. 

That was so disappointing to me. I don't even able to know that did you guys liked the chapter or not. So, please make me know that i am doing a good job or at least average.

Okay so here is another chapter of "His Obsession" with Manik's POV.

Happy Reading :)

*******

8.Don't Vanish

Manik's POV :

I settled myself comfortably by paying full attention to Navya's words although i have Nandini beside me who is nervous but acting like nothing happened and also she is putting her full efforts in order to stop navya preventing further details about her.

But the amazing thing about Navya is once she started it is impossible to stop her until she finishes the topic. So, Nandini cant able to succeed in stopping Navya revealing her these four years life. A

hh, how much i love Cabir for marrying Navya.!!

Actually according to me, she really really really wasted her four years.I mean she did give her 100% into her profession but coming to her personal life she spent a pretty bored life. 

As if you had an amazing life in past four years, my mind mocked me.

 Ignoring it i payed attention to Navya. Even navya agreed about that "bored part" . And the shocking part is she has no friends there, that was so not-so nandini type because once she opens her mouth she can't be able to stop. Also, she can't live without talking.

Like, she went to New york and trained there for some period and after that she worked  as a Head Journalist in "The times" and lived in a personal apartment. She maintained formal office relationship almost with everyone. 

After four years, this is the first time she visited London and during these years Navya is the only one who used to visit her. But the amusing fact is she always seemed normal to navya which meant she really become strong or she moved on.

Ahh, I don't know what to think.!!

By listening all these, i came to one conclusion that she changed. 

Due to me. 

She changed due to me.!! 

That's what churning inside me deep down.

After finishing dessert, Cabir finally thought to leave as it is getting late and even i need to agree. We both came to parking area followed by nandini and navya who came to give their little sendoff to us.

When i reached my car "Ahh, I left car keys up there only. Umm, nandini can you please bring them?" I cleverly asked her and now she has no option. So by stomping her feet she went upstairs to the apartment once again.

It has been five minutes already since she went but still no sign and here Cabir and Navya are in there "coochi coo" session by saying sendoff to eachother.

So, now i said " i think i need to go to check on her and until i come, you guys can finish your "bye session" I winked at Cabir and once again i reached the apartment.