7.She is changed

Hello people. Hope you are doing well.

I know i am late but seriously thank you for 1K views. I didn't expect that much good response from you all but it felt good :) :)

Finally here is the chapter of "His Obsession" with full of Manik's feelings. 

Enough of my time wasting. 

So, happy reading :)

********

7. She is changed 

Manik's POV:

She is changed.

She is changed a lot.

She looks familiar yet feels like a stranger!

I mean the way she answered my questions. No, they are not to be called as answers, they are bullets which were pierced directly into my heart by her mercilessly. As far as i know, i am not that speed in covering my expressions, at least not in front of her. 

Obviously, i don't belong to some mafia, where the people were capable of putting a straight face even when the gun is pointed at them. My expressions did changes according to my heart feelings and she did notice my hurtful expressions on my face.

But still she managed to keep a neutral face, maybe she is a true mafia.

Seriously, mafia.!!

Manik, what the hell is wrong with you?

Atleast try to make sense, man, my mind scolded me.

I thought so many times to how to talk to her when i will see her. I mean like how to apologize, how to embrace her, how to make her love me again and i can't even say that how many times i think about this all and more.

But all i know right now is currently my mind is blank. And i opened my mouth to talk about her cooking skills so that i can have a decent conversation with her but i ended it by making her angry. 

I am very much aware of her angry, also she officially announced that i am a stranger to her. 

Seriously, a stranger.?? 

After all those past events.

Can you imagine how it feels when a person whom you love the most is saying you that you mean nothing to them?

It will be like ...like...I can't even express that feeling. In simple, it will be like my current situation.

I seriously have no idea about what to talk with her, all i want is her to be not angry. So, i zipped my mouth and let my heart absorb her presence around me. She is looking smoking hot in her black dress which is hugging her so tight. 

Her dress, it is like mocking me. I am getting jealous of her spoon. My hands are itching to embrace her, so tightly that this time she won't even get a chance to run away from me.

Then she came over to me to fill my glass and i hate to listen to the name with what she is calling me now. So, i spelled her name seeing her directly. Her eyes they are so beautiful. The fact that even they are admiring me too is giving me a soothing effect.

 I can spend my life forever by seeing her like this. And there my dreams came into shattering because of Cabir's voice. I thought to snap at him only to realize that my shirt is wet with the wine.

So, i quickly walked to the washroom to clean my shirt. My vision reflected in that mirror, my face is a lot more different from the last time i saw myself. Now it has something special, something which feels like the part came back to me which is always belonged to me. The only thing i need to do is the part which she is buried in herself to make it came alive once again. Maybe then i may feel the real myself hidden somewhere in me.

But what if she ran away from me this time too as she did in the past, this thought made me tremble and furious enough. If i let her go this time, then i would be never able to forgive myself. 

I dashed out of the washroom while she is still busy with her thoughts. Not caring about anything by gripping her waist tightly, i pinned to her to the wall behind her in a blink of an eye.

Bewildered, she looked at me with those big big lovely eyes of hers and anger covered her face all making her plump cheeks go red. "Leave me, Mr.Malhotra," she said by gritting her teeth. 

Nandini started protesting by resisting my hold with her hands but not looking at me. Seriously she thinks that with her tiny petite figure she can throw me whereas i am like a hulk when compared to her.

I had enough then so i pinned her both hands at her back and now there is only a tiny gap between our faces. She looked straight into my face. Now, she is not angry. A lot of emotions are running through her mind, i can say that. "Nandini" that was the only thing came out from my mind. I loosened my grip on her hands.

"Manik" she said beautifully. We had so many things to talk about, to discuss and to argue. But now we are spelling only our names. And it is more than enough for me. 

This love can be fucking silly, sometimes. The name she spelled for mine i have been carving it for the last two years. It felt so fucking good to listen again.

I left her hands and cupped her face. "You know it has been so long. Two fucking years you are away from me and my name felt so special when you say it" I said to her by looking at her eyes which are now only looking at me. I sounded so cheesy, right? 

But i can't help these feelings, because i am already drowned in these feelings fully.

By saying that I hugged her.

I embraced her.

Finally and trust me it feels like i am back to myself. That pain, agony which i am suffering from all these days has gone straight away from the window. Burying my face in her neck with her hair all over my face, inhaling her lavender scent, holding her waist so tightly yet delicately, my hands around her, this moment is so perfect. I want nothing, except her. I just want this moment to be last long. I tightened my hold on her like literally there is zero space between us.

Peace. 

She is my peace.

Suddenly, she pushed me out of nowhere. "Don't you dare to touch me, Malhotra" she warned me and left angrily. I am still in the stage of shock. 

What has happened? She looked at me lovingly, spelled my name and i hug her, she let me do it. Then, what happened to her? She seriously is not happy to see me, right?

Again we are back to the square one, she is angry and i am guilty. 

But now my hopes are back because she is still affected by me like the old times. I can say that she is trying so much to avoid me and her feelings for me. And i know what to do exactly. I am not going to let her go away from these feelings.

 By deciding this i went to the living room where Cabir - Navya are on couch and Nandini is on the opposite couch. Cabir is talking to Nandini and she is trying very hard to digest the moment just happened to her.

I smirked at her and sat down with them having only motive to know "her life in these two years".

********

Hey, again. I am really nervous about this chapter.

I hope you all like this chapter. Next will be coming soon.

*VOTE*COMMENT*SHARE*