Note

Hi everyone,

I'm filled with a lot of feelings, especially guilty. Because I finally decided that I don't want to continue this story anymore at least not at the current time, maybe in the future, I'm not sure.

This book gives me mixed feelings, it's my first book, so it is special and I also cringe whenever I read starting chapters, my writing is so bad.

I don't know if you all know this, but I actually published this story in 2016 and now we are in 2021. That much long time and still very little progress. In between that time, I wrote a lot but this is a gone case.

I had so many ideas and a storyline back when I started this, but then in middle, I hated that plot, it was really silly. And somehow writing this story always makes me feel stuck, I don't know how to explain but chapters for this actually takes me days to write. Still, I'm not satisfied sometimes. [That's why I used to cry for votes and comments] Maybe because I'm changed and I'm not 2016 me anymore to work with that plot.

I know I'm the one who decided to write this story and I'm the one who is stopping this now. 

I'm really sorry for all the readers who loved this story and thanks for encouraging me till now.

Hope we meet again, next time with a new story in a new world and I hope I won't disappoint you again.

Thank you :)