Chapter 29: A M I A B L E

[friendly; capable of love; lovable]

Opening my eyes, I felt a hard body underneath me. Bright light immediately blinding me and I had to take shelter on the crook of the familiar body's neck. I sighed feeling comfortable in the position that I'm in. I wrapped both my arms around his neck as I nuzzled into him some more.

"Wakey Wakey!" I heard Roman scream just behind my ear making me sit up.

My eyes immediately focusing on Roman that had a huge smirk on his face. I looked around to see everyone had their phones out and was enjoying taking a picture of me and Dean sleeping for some reason. Even Reid was joining in on all of this.

I looked around once again and realized where exactly we were in right now. We were in the Living room like last night. We played Spin the bottle and everything else had been a blur because of the Tequila and various alcohol being given around.

The mention of alcohol immediately made my head throb. I groaned slumping back to Dean's chest. My head was killing me. I was never one for drinking. I always end up having a hangover and vague idea of what happened the night before.

"Come on you two, get up. My parents are visiting and I can't have you two still in the living room in that position." Roman sighed.

I felt strong arms wrap around my waist.

"I kind of like this position." Dean muttered making me roll my eyes at him and sit back up, slapping his hands away from my ass.

I stood up and closed my eyes for a moment as my world starts spinning before me.

"Fuck." I groaned.

"Language." Roman scolded pointing at his daughter in the dinner table eating breakfast.

I nodded shoving a dollar into the swear jar before making my way upstairs to wake myself up. I yawned and instead of heading to the bathroom, I immediately headed to the bedroom I shared with Dean. As much as I loved sleeping on top of him, my back was killing me and my head was another thing coming.

I covered myself with the duvet and once again fell into a deep sleep.

"Princess," I felt someone nudge me.

I groaned kicking whoever was waking me up and held on to the duvet tighter. But the nudging continues and that actually pissed me off. Without even opening my eyes, I kicked whoever was waking me up in the face...if I was correct.

"Fuck! Sonya!" Dean's voice screamed right at me.

Slowly I opened my eyes to see my lovely boyfriend holding on to his bleeding nose. I bit my lips apologetically at him before covering the duvet around me again.

"Get your ass up. We're going somewhere." He grunted.

"Where?" I asked peeking through the duvet.

"You'll know when we get there." He muttered wiping the blood from his nose. "Fuck, you sure know how to kick." He grunted.

"I thought Roman's parents are coming over?" I asked stretching my limbs as I yawned.

"We're leaving right after them." He replied as he hovered on top of me.

I giggled wiping some of the blood still dripping with the sleeves of my sweater.

"At least we know that I have a future in soccer." I grinned pecking his lips.

He chuckled wrapping his arms around me and lifting me up bridal style. I squealed in his arms.

"Where are you taking me?" I giggle.