Chapter 11: A P A T H Y

[lack of feeling; want of passion or emotion; indifference]

"How would you describe your dreams?" Dr. Morgan Korzybski had asked.

I looked around the empty feeling of her office. Like any typical Psychiatrist's office, it had stark white walls. Numerous certificated and recognition of my doctor for whatever shit she had accomplished in her life and career.

I looked down at my barely healed hand as I twiddled with my fingers.

I looked back up at her. I would admit there was a reason why Dad had chosen her as my doctor. She was gorgeous, mid-forties with a gorgeous body and huge rack that was almost spilling over since she unbuttoned her top two buttons on her shirt. Looking up she had blonde hair, alluring blue eyes, pointy nose, and plump lips. Hundred bucks, this woman had done several plastic surgeries in her day.

"Sonya?" the Doctor had called me again from my trance.

I looked at her bored. We've been at this for almost ten minutes now. I had already told her about the dream I had during the Charity Event, before I was rudely disturbed by Ambrose.

"Like I told you, it was about me first meeting him. Then another was the first time we kissed." I muttered.

"Are they happy memories?" she asked.

I looked at her with a look that said really? You're going to ask that question.

"They were." I decided to just answer her to get this over with. "But at the same time they weren't." I muttered.

"Why do you say so?" she asked scribbling something on her notepad. Her eyes focused on me the entire time though.

"After I had met him, I got slapped by his girlfriend at the time, Melina. She thought I was Johnny's new girl behind her back." I muttered. "Then the first time we kissed, Randy and Cena had almost beaten him to a pulp after what he did to Shawn Michaels." I continued.

"So you could say it isn't a good dream?"

"That exact scene was confusing." I said shrugging as I begin playing with my blonde hair. "The first time I was captivated by him, confused with someone like him. Then the second one was just wrong in that moment. He had still been with Melina that time."

"Tell me," she quipped. "Why do you think you started having this dreams again?" she asked.

I looked thinking back at exactly the reason why.

"Ambrose." I said immediately realizing it was the moment he had won me. "He made me so exposed." I said saying everything I was thinking. "He made me feel so naked as if knowing everything about me without me saying a word to him."

"How could you describe this person?"

"He's horrible." I grimaced. "He's an asshole and possessive for no goddamn reason. To top it all off, he is the primary reason I have an even worst busted lip and broken nose." I said pointing at my horrible face.

"So you would say he isn't your favorite person?"

I laughed bitterly at that.

"I hate him with passion." I confirmed.

Being in Las Vegas for Smackdown Live was actually pretty exciting. It had been over twenty four hours since I had stolen the WWE Heavyweight Championship from Ambrose and momentarily gave it to Ziggler. Now, I did have a few bumps and scratches here and there but I was excited for tonight. Not only was it because it was Smackdown, but I was welcoming a familiar face back to the company.