Chapter 17: H O U N D

[a particular breed of hunting dog; a despicable, mean fellow]

I winced seeing all the hickeys that painted my naked body. I had an hour before I got out for the Main Event of Clash of Champion. I immediately gone to work with covering all the bruises that painted my body thanks to Dean Ambrose.

For the past two weeks, I had been coming along with the three men secretly as we continued planning our possible moves against my siblings. For the two weeks, Ambrose had been trying to convince me to do whatever we did in Rollins' again, but I had a firm decision of refusing. I didn't want people to know about that one night, that one night where I am starting to actually regret.

Dean and Reid had somehow already gotten in a mutual civil terms with each other. They still butt heads, but not to the point of killing each other. They actually had so many things in common. Once of which was their shared love for Football along with Roman, and obsession with Video Games like Seth.

As much as my son was getting comfortable with the three, I wasn't quick to trust them any time soon. They could turn on me any time when I least expect it. I'm not going to let that happen at all.

I walked out of the bathroom and put on the white pant suit and matching heels. I had even gone as far as having my ring gear underneath just in case. For all I know, there would be carnage.

I smiled having watch Seth win against The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship just moments ago. As far as Reid had texted me, Seth had been hidden underneath the ring waiting for the opportunity that he was going to be needed.

I put on my make-up quickly as I heard my name being called. With a sledgehammer at hand, I made my way to the Gorilla Position. Dean, Roman, and Bobby Lashley all waiting for their cue to be out there.

"Give me an awesome match, Boys." I said patting them all in the back. A smile on my face as I looked at every single one of them. "Make this Pay-per-view something worth talking about for a long time."

"You know I always deliver, Princess." Dean smirked cockily.

I rolled my eyes at him, ignoring his remark as I made my way out when my music started. A smile plastered on my face seeing Stephanie and Mick Foley for RAW, Shane and Daniel Bryan for Smackdown Live, and finally Sting and Eric Bischoff for TNA.

I walked down the ramp and towards the commentator's table. Joining JBL, Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Jerry Lawler to do commentary. Well—I was mostly here to annoy Steph. I want to get under her skin. I knew her well enough to know that she had something planned under her sleeves.

"Welcome to the commentary, Ms. McMahon." JBL greeted me as I placed on the headset.

"It's good to be here, JBL." I nodded. "I love being here to watch personally who will be the face of WWE." I said pointedly.

"My money is on Lashley." Jerry pointed out with a grin.

"I trust all of them to give us a good show. So I won't bet so soon, King." I pointed out playfully.

My eyes lifted up to Steph that turned to me. She was glaring dagger at me. A smile was on my face. I wanted to irritate her even more right now but I thought otherwise as Roman's music started.

"From Pensacola, Florida, He is the WWE Universal Champion: Roman Reigns!" Jojo announced as the man came down the ramp and into the ring.

He walked until he was facing me. A smirk on his face as he gave me a quick nod. I returned it with a nod of my own. I ignored the commentator continue on with details concerning Roman. I just wanted for the match to start.