Prologue: R E T U R N

[To come back again to the same place or state; the act of going back or returning]

I walked with confidence in every stride. I smiled knowing I owned this place like my sister and brother alike. I just didn't want to butt myself in petty fights. I know when and where my place was. I enjoyed watching them fight while Daddy dearest would just hand everything to me if I go and ask for it.

Various eyes looked at me. Shane wasn't the only one known as a Prodigal Son. I was just like him but mine was for a more different reason. A reason that had actually benefited the company as well as my own health and sanity.

Being seen tonight on Smackdown Live was a surprise. I wasn't just going to make my presence known. I was making sure everyone knew who was back. Make everyone know I am here for a reason. A reason that wasn't much of a big deal to many but was different when it comes to me.

I licked my lips already thinking about what I was going to do at Main Event. With Smackdown Commissioner Shane McMahon and his General Manager, Daniel Bryan and RAW's Commissioner Stephanie McMahon and her General Manager, Mick Foley. I was going bring more insanity to the already stable arrangement.

My eyes shifted to several wrestlers whispered after catching sight of me. I raised one brow at them. Looking down, I grimaced knowing who exactly they were. One being the Inspirational Bo Dallas, another being a son of a legend, Curtis Axel, and we can't forget about the reason for the destruction of Nexus, Heath Slater.

"Is there any problem boys?" I asked with as much coldness my stone cold heart could muster. "Hasn't your parents ever told you staring at a lady is rude." I totted wagging a French manicured finger at them.

My eyes looked at the three men.

"Or do you want to be in the same position in the unemployment line as your former partner, Adam Rose?" I asked with a sinister grin on my lips.

"Is there any problem here?" I turned to the deep familiar voice.

I grinned turning to Randy Orton. He smiled up at me resting his arm on my shoulder. He was glaring daggers at the three men practically shitting where they were. I wanted to laugh at them and how scared they looked right now. But held off the laughter. They'd think I'm enjoying this—as much as I was.

"You need to teach the people here some proper manner, Randal." I scolded playfully. "This is no environment for a lady like myself." I said eyeing him up and down.

He still looked good. His merch shirt still hugging his ripped figure. His baby blue eyes looking at me sarcastically as it may seem. He turned back to the men, thinking of ignoring my words instead.

"I'd change the attitude, gentlemen." He reminded with a smirk. "You're looking at a McMahon. She can fire your asses faster than you can say Outcast." He pointed out.

I giggled. It's true. I could do such a thing if so much as wanted to.

"Am I clear?" Randy's voice boomed startling the three as they nodded. Scared of having themselves fired or even worst getting beaten to a pulp by the Apex Predator himself. "Now scram!" he screamed and the three goes out running.

I couldn't stop it anymore as I laughed my heart out at Randy's antics. This was the many things I missed here in the WWE. Him and his douche bag ways.

"So exactly what are you doing here, Ms. Sonya McMahon, Owner and CEO of WWE?" he asked.

I grinned looking around at the craziness of the backstage workers and rosters alike. Most of them don't know about me. But after tonight, I was going to make myself known. My name would be cemented. Not Steph or Shane would make an impression after tonight, it was me.

"I return," I said simply. "And Daddy had told me to come back after the whole ordeal with the enemy." I shrugged not wanting to elaborate it as much.

"Looks like WWE is going to be fun from now on then." He smirked.

"Definitely." I grinned. "I wasn't known as the Submission Queen for nothing, Randal."

I smiled at all the possibilities after tonight. I was going to break someone. I was just thinking of who the unlikely victim would be. But whoever it may be should be prepared. I don't stop until I get what I want. Not Steph or Shane could stop me from wreaking havoc on something I knew was mine all along.

====

A/N: Shout out to my best friend and partner-in-crime, @DeviantSmiler .

Here is the first chapter. I hope you love it as much as I looooooved writing it :D

PICTURE OF SONYA KATE MCMAHON ABOVE :D