Why is life unfair!?!?!

Start from the beginning

"If you don't let her go right now, I'll personally put you back in your book and then destroy the book with YOU IN IT!!!!!!" I screamed at him!

In that moment... I didn't think or care about Stine, my revenge plan, or anything else.. I only thought of her and wondered if she was ok..

The blob quickly freed her and moved away as I walked to her.

I quickly held her upper body in my arms...

"Jessica, can you hear me?!?! Please say something.." I said as I shook her body.

Her face and and body were as pale as a sheet,  her body didn't move the slightest, it was as if staring at the the face of death itself, she wasn't even breathing.

I quickly pressed my ear on her chest to check for a heartbeat.

Stine had told me about humans having this special organ called a heart located in there chest, and that when that person is alive, that organ makes this weird drum like noise.

(Note: Stine was witnessing all of this, it's just The blob was covering his mouth so he would shut up.)

I listened closely until I finally heard a faint *Lub-dub, lub-dub*

She's was alive!!!

But I then quickly noticed the beating was growing both more irregular and more faint.

That's when I realized that she is alive ..........but..... not for long.

She's........dying.....

I quickly/carefully laid hear back on the ground while trying to figure out a way to get her to start breathing again.

Maybe if  I move her lungs by pressing down on them, then that will trigger them to start breathing on their own!

I quickly  started to repeatedly press on her rips, hoping it would work....

I Hope this works.  I've only killed/destroyed humans,  I never saved one before....... 

(Note: He's not giving her CPR because he doesn't really know what he's doing.  Besides, sense he's not human he doesn't have lungs so he doesn't breath.)

After what seemed like an eternity, she quickly started to cough, gasping for air.

"Oh Thank god your ok!" I said with a sigh of relive and I picked her upper body off the ground again. 

She slowly opened her eyes and and then looked right at me.

Jessica's P.O.V

My lungs and throat gasped for air.  

My body was free, and It felt like someone was holding me.

"Oh Thank god your ok!" I hear a familiar voice say sounding very relived.

No, It couldn't be...

I slowly open my eyes and came face to face with... him.

"W-Why did you save me? Are you try to get me to join your side? Or are you just trying to mess with my head?! Please stop toying with me like this cause it won't work, I saw what you did to your father's hands...."   I said while trying to catch my breath.

"But I -" Slappy was about to finish his sentence but I interrupted him.

"You act nice around me, but you want to hurt everyone else.....WHY?" I asked.