Who's the REAL monster!?!?

Zach explained that his plan was that the five of us  would all take a bus and leave the high school to go to the old run down carnival in the forest. I would also rig a bomb using a bunch of chemicals and a separate bus; the extra bus would distract and lead the monsters in the opposite direction.  And when the monsters catch the fake bus with the chemicals, it'll be a real blast!  Which will spare us enough time for us to finish the book...... I hope.

Of course my parents were protesting on this plan worried that I would get hurt... or worse.

"Please don't go!  We spend all night worrying about you!" My dad said trying to get me to stay. 

"And we just found you! We can't risk losing you!" My mom then said.

"I know your scared about what might happen, but I want to help my friends conquer these demons!  I've come this far to NOT be on the sidelines.   I' ll be ok, please trust me." I said

"Wow... you have really mechured sense I last saw you.  Ok, Just please be careful."  My dad said to me.    

I quickly gave him a nod before leaving with the others. As I was leaving my dad was hugging my mom to comfort her.

My friends, Stine, and I got the fake explosive bus to drive away.

  When we saw the monsters following it we got on another bus and drove towards the old fair grounds in the woods.

Stine had to drive because even tho he had crushed fingers, he was the only one with a driver's license.

  "Did it work?" Stine asked not wanting to take his eyes off of the road.

"Not yet." Zach replied

"Come on. Come on, work." Champ and I said with our fingers crossed.

And it worked, the bus exploded!!! And it was AWESOME!!!

We all cheered and enjoyed our victory while we could.  Even tho we knew It wasn't over yet.

"Yes!" I cheered with happiness.

"High five." Stine say over whelmed with excitement.

Oh No! NOT THAT! STINE'S FINGERS!!

But just before I could say something, Zach had hive five him which made Stine cry out in pain remembering his fingers where broken.

"Oh, boy. Bad idea." Stine said still trying to drive with the pain added to his hand.

Ouch..

"Sorry." Zach said.

*Time skip*

  We went inside the abandoned fun-house to hide long enough so Zach could finish writing.   

Because of .... you know who, Zach was the one that had to finish the book with Stine standing over his shoulder telling him what to type.  

I don't want to say his name.  I still can't believe that he would pretend to be nice to me, I feel so used!!!

  I was in so mush emotional pain. 

  I want to cry but that would have shown.. him that he got to me.  Besides, I don't my friends knowing about what happened.

 "Hey, you ok?  You don't look so good."  Champ asked me.

"Uh.... Y- Yes,  I'm just on edge.  I'll be fine."  I lied to him.

"Don't worry, we got your back." Hannah then said to me.