Head vs. Heart

Jessica's P.O.Y

I had taken upon myself to help as many students and teachers as I possibly could.  While Dad was helping by blocking the doors, my mom was doing her best to patch up that guy that got hurt from the Giant bug earlier cause with the roads blocked, there is no way an ambulance can come right now. And he was in critical condition. 

The Principle then made a announcement to head back to the gym and regroup. 

As everyone else head in that direction  I remembered that I told Champ to stay where he was at. 

I better find him  before anything else dose!

I quickly ran towards where I had saw Champ last. 

 That's when I saw Taylor being cornered by the werewolf! 

"Please, no. Please. No, please." she begged between sobs to the beast, fearing that she was going to die.

I was just about to charged at him until...  

Champ had come out of god knows where, JUMPED ON the werewolf, and BITE HIM!!!!!!

With Champs shiver fillings in his teeth, They burned the werewolf's skin.

This caused the werewolf to scream and howl in agony!  

I quickly hid behind some lockers not wanting the beast to see me, but I still peeked around the corner.

He then tried to shake Champ off by slamming his body in to the lockers.

Both Taylor and I stared at the sight before us in amazement. 

I never realized how brave Champ can be! I'm so proud of him! He's fighting for the one he loves! 

Finally the werewolf shaked champ off of him and ran away.

I turned my head away and got lost in my thoughts.

I wish someone that I love would do something like that for me... 

That's when slappy was the very next thing I though of ...

WHAT? WAIT?!?! Why would I think of slappy? He's evil! He's cruel... he's ... heartless... 

I then lost my train of thought when I hear Taylor screamed.

I quickly turned my head to see that the werewolf was back and MAD!!!!!

He had both Champ and Taylor trapped in a corner. 

With out thinking, I jumped out from behind the lockers and screamed out"HEY FLEABAG!!!!!!!!!!!"

This got the werewolf, Taylor, and Champ's attention towards me.

 The werewolf started to growl at me while giving me a stern look..... He remembered me.

As he started to slowly approach me sweat dripped down my brow, but I stood my ground  not showing  my fear. 

"Ya, you remember me don't you, you freak of nature!?  About how I not only out ran you, I also out smarted you! But that wasn't really that hard considering you're just a dumb animal !" I taunted him.

"Jess what are you doing?" Champ asked.

"You guys head to the gym, I'll be with you in a minute.." I told Champ and Taylor.

The werewolf was now growling even louder at me.... it wanted revenge.

"You want me? COME AND GET ME!!!! I said as I ran for my life down the haul with the beast chasing after me.