Why is life unfair!?!?!

Slappy's P.O.V

FINALLY! I Have Stine right where I want him!!! He's trapped in the blob!!! I will finally get to give him the pain he caused me!!!

He made me the way I am, Used me to get revenge on those who messed with him, and then trap me back in a book when he was done with me!!!!!

"Not so fun, is it?" I said to Stine Taunting him.

"How do you like it, Papa? The world is just outside your grasp, but you can't move. You're trapped. That's what it felt like to be locked inside your books.  You held me hostage.. Chained me down....  HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?!!  GUILT ME BY TREATING ME LIKE A BURDEN!!!  I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT ME!!!  For far too long, you held me back.  I grew tired of your games.  And now that I finally broke free, I'm NEVER  going back! " I yelled to Stine full of anger.

I was about to take and destroy the book he made.But that's when I noticed he no longer had it with him!

"Wait. The book. Where is it?" I asked Stine

"There is no way in Hell I'm going to tell you!!" Stine yelled at me.

"Oh I don't think you're in any position to talk to me like that!  Now tell me where the book is, or I'll make your death slow and painful." I said to him as I was letting the blob slowly eat/crush Stine.

I never thought it would have to come to this, to kill my own creator.. but.... he left me no choice at this point....

As I was watching Stine slowly getting crushed, I noticed something else floating inside of the blob.  It looked like a person, but the blob was so thick and mercy, I couldn't tell who it was.

  It looked like a person, but the blob was so thick and mercy, I couldn't tell who it was

"Blob, what other human do you have? Your main priory should only be Stine!!"

The blob started moving the body towards the surface until its head was completely above surface.

My smile diapered almost instantly..... 

 I couldn't believe my eyes. I never thought seeing something like this that would would have any effect on me. . And now I was seeing something my eyes won't ever be able to erase. 

  The adrenaline flew over me, but I couldn't move. The absolute horror completely paralyzed me when I realized who it was.

"Oh.....My........GOD.."  

It was... Jessica!!!

How... When.. did she get here?!?!

Wait!! Somethings wrong!!    She isn't moving, she doesn't even have her eyes open!!

"Blob, I demand you to release her immediately!!!" I yelled at him!

But the blob didn't obey.