Red is a beautiful color.

[This chapter is a bit triggering, warning]

You have reached the voice mail box o-

"Ugh! Why isn't he answering me!" Sojung had been pacing back and forth in her living room, calling Kyung for hours already.

Momo stood up, grabbing her shoulders to face her. "Sojung, calm down. There's nothing to worry about. He's probably fine. What if his phone died? He was probably freaking out because he doesn't have a phone charger. Phones are pretty precious. I don't blame him." Momo said giving a warm smile while patting Sojung's shoulder.

"Don't you dare make a joke out of this again. Don't you fucking dare Momo." Tears falling down Sojung's face.

Momo froze. She felt her insides twist. She didn't like the way Sojung looked at her, or her tone.

"You don't know anything okay? You don't know him like me. Shit, you don't even know him at all. You don't know how much he has been there for me. You don't even care that I care about him. You don't know how much I love him. You don't know Shit. So stop all this bullshit and be quiet for once Momo!" Sojung raised her voice at the precious Momo.

Momo's eyes stung. Sojung had never talked to her that way....nobody ever talked like that to the sweet Momo. Tears started to blur her vision.

Sojung had just realized what she had just said to her best friend.

"Mo-"

"Maybe I don't know any thing about him...but shit. No need to take everything out on me. I didn't do anything to you. I was just trying to be a good friend thats all." Momo's voice cracked, tears slowly falling.

"Just call me whenever I could actually be your friend, because right now....it seems like you don't need me at all." Momo started walking to the front door to leave.

"Wait! Mo-"

*SLAM*

Sojung fell to her knees, sobbing. She was alone again. She didn't want to be alone. Her parents weren't home. Kyung isn't answering. Momo left her side. Grandmother is too far away. She was alone.

"This is all my fault. Why do you have to be so stupid Sojung! Stupid stupid stupid sojung!" Sojung shouted, hitting her legs as hard as she could.

She dropped herself on the ground. Laying on the cold floor, closed her eyes. Hugged her knees tightly, sobbing loudly.

She opened her eyes. Saw something that caught her attention. The sun was shinning on it. It was behind her couch. She reached for the mysterious object. Felt it sharpness, finally took a look. Its a razor blade. She looked at her arms. Scars that were kissing her wrists. She looked the razor blade again. She took a deep breath, and closes her eyes.
----

"Hey grandma."

"Oh hi Soji! How are you doing?"

"Um Im doing fine. Hey, does Kyung oppa still live with you?"

"No he doesn't. He moved out last week. Is everything alright you don't sound alright."

"Do you know where he is now?" Sojung's voice quivered

"Sojung tell me whats wrong! Why are you crying. I know how you sound when yo-"

"Do you know where he is?" Sojung said more louder

"No... Sojung whats wrong sweethe-"

"I have to go, bye." Without waiting for a response, Sojung hung up. She put the phone down.

Sojung felt  like she couldnt breathe. She wanted to scream. She looked down at her arms and legs, "Red is a beautiful color."

~~~
《Chapters pretty short. Promise to make the next one longer! Sorry for not updating as fast. Will try to in the future.